Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progesterone. Please please a detailed helpful answer

Smile 

Quick question. How do u use progrsterone? I hear u use it a week before ur period. Then I hear 2 weeks? And also am I suppose to keep using it continuously until my period comes n then I stop? Or do I use it just one day? And do I apply it several times a day or just once?

PLEASE please answer all my questions! I've been confused about this for so long! Thanku!!!!!

(07-05-2013, 10:02 PM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  Quick question. How do u use progrsterone? I hear u use it a week before ur period. Then I hear 2 weeks? And also am I suppose to keep using it continuously until my period comes n then I stop? Or do I use it just one day? And do I apply it several times a day or just once?

PLEASE please answer all my questions! I've been confused about this for so long! Thanku!!!!!

Oh AND do I continue to take herbs on the days I use the progesterone?

Well, if you look at the 28 day cycle chart, you would see you would need progesterone ramp up on day 12-28, so if you are progesterone deficiency then either apply PC during these days or using herbal that promote progesterone (search the NBE tips from Emily and Abi for herbal definition).
Good luck.
-V

PS: still sick from last week cold, got a fever now, so boring for doing nothing Smile

(07-05-2013, 11:16 PM)CancerStrikes2 Wrote:  Well, if you look at the 28 day cycle chart, you would see you would need progesterone ramp up on day 12-28, so if you are progesterone deficiency then either apply PC during these days or using herbal that promote progesterone (search the NBE tips from Emily and Abi for herbal definition).
Good luck.
-V

PS: still sick from last week cold, got a fever now, so boring for doing nothing Smile

Thank you so much very helpful Smile but also do I take herbs the same day I use the PC? Like I'm taking fenugreek.. The days I use progrsterone, can I take the fenugreek tablets too? Or do I leave em alone while apply PC? Wink

(10-05-2013, 08:29 AM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  Thank you so much very helpful Smile but also do I take herbs the same day I use the PC? Like I'm taking fenugreek.. The days I use progrsterone, can I take the fenugreek tablets too? Or do I leave em alone while apply PC? Wink

You might want to tailor to the 28days cycle chart. I think it is OK to do so. From my past experience, when I applied PC, my boobies got rounder shape. However, I realize I need BO program than FE route.

BTW, I am surprised to see no other senior users voice in this Sad

-V

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon