Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

what herbal pills are safe with Birth Control Pills?

Hey all,

Just wondering if any of you have found an herbal NBE method that is safe to use with birth control pills. I have tried BO, which worked a little, but I want to try another route. There are so many types of herbs, it's all very hard to keep up with! Any help you gals have is very much appreciated!

Thanks,

Andromeda

Are there any herbal NBE methods that aren't safe to use with birth control pills?

For a while, PM was thought to possibly interfere w birth control. Even the packaging on some PM bottles say not to take it w birth control. However, many on here take it without problems.

It's been a while since I've researched herbs (bc I switched to PM), but from what I remember.. saw palmetto and wild yam MIGHT interfere.

I'd recommend researching each herb you're considering taking before taking it.

I generally agree with the above post, based on what I've heard. A qualified herbalist told me that there were a few herbs which have from time to time been alleged to interfere with birth control, but the only herb she had ever known for certain to interfere was PM. Apart from PM she had never seen any evidence of interference with birth control from any other herbs and thought it was more rumour than anything.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon