Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Flat to Fab

Flat to FAb
May 5 2009 at 9:25 AM Anna (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI Everyone! I have tried BB have been on it for about 6 months and havent experienced any dramatic growth maybe half an inch. I've heard about the FLAT to FAB handbook and wanted to know if anybody has used it? Did it work? Thanks for any advice you can give me!!!!

Author Reply
laisegirl
(Login laisegirl) Re: Flat to FAb May 5 2009, 11:04 PM

Anna,
When i started researching NBE, I came across the Flat2fab site and read some interesting stuff. HOwever, eventually i stumbled on this site and have discovered the information here is, well, more infomative, and has the bonus of being interactive, so to speak. If you have a question, then you can ask and someone will likely answer, or tell you where to find the answer within the forum. Not that Flat2fab is bugus, i personaly never tried it, so i wouldn't know. I do know that some of what is said to do on the Flat2fab site, such as what herbs to take, is also said here, however with a LOT of more information. I have read in past posts here, that some girls have purchased it, and if i rememeber correctly(which maybe i don't) they did have some success but have turned to this forum for additional help/advice.

By all means, if you feel the Flat2fab site will help, then purchase it...but you might want to browse through this forum first(the newbie threads) or even additon to.

Just my thoughts, for what they are worth!
laisegirl

rachel
(Login spiritualherb) Re: Flat to FAb May 6 2009, 2:38 AM

Hi Anna

intersting you say, i am on the flat to fab program, i downloaded the ebook and have read it back to front. i have been on the program for 6 weeks but no growth as yet....
the program introduces fenugreek, red clover, saw palmetto 1 each morn, noon and night of around 500mg potency, non standardized and you can increase your dose until you feel growth.
At the moment i am taking 2 FG morning noon and night with one of RC and SP morning noon and night.external massage with fenugreek extract at night for the smell factor, and wild yam during the day.
this morning i took my tablets and massage with wild yam, i am fuller but no growth as yet, its just some water retention as my cycles are just getting used to the herbs in my system.
so i would rate it a 7 out of 10 at the moment in terms of good information and taking quarterly breaks for a month to liver cleanse and start fresh of excess estrogens. also get a good pill divider and fill your divider up every week - that fun to do too! and a heating pad! Smile
it sounds like a lot of work when i first started i was overwhelmed with the consistent things i had to do but take it one day at a time and then it becomes fun in the end. no growth but i feel better for it.!!

elusia
(Login elusia)
SENIOR MEMBER F2F did nothing for me May 6 2009, 6:18 AM

I bought the flat 2 fab book years ago and thought everything sounded so great! I did everything exactely as was described, I was even e-mailng Lucille (the author) back and forth for extra help when nothing happened After 6 months I realized that this was not for me! I'm not saying it can't work for anyone, it just didn't work for me. In my opinion, it's a waste of money - all information you can find here on this board, for free!

Good luck with finding something that works for you!

Panda
(Login itchy_panda)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Flat to FAb May 6 2009, 12:48 PM

Didn't the author eventually get implants?

elusia
(Login elusia)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Flat to FAb May 6 2009, 4:48 PM

She grow from AA to B cup - she looked fantastic in my eyes - but she wasn't happy with that and went for surgery to get D (or was it DD?)cup. Sad, in my opinion! I know myself how bad breast greed can get, but it's good if we can be happy with our bodies and our results (if we have any!)

Butterfly
(no login) Re: Flat to FAb May 6 2009, 6:36 PM

My sister and I went together and bought the program. It has a lot of good info but this forum is far better. Don't waste your money. I also heard that she herself didn't even follow the same program she advised in her book. Doesn't make much sense. And I'm totally turned off that she went and got implants...

Me
(no login) On Herbs for 3 Months--no growth yet October 2 2012, 10:40 PM

Lucille is proof that herbs work, you have to say that. I've been following the Flat 2 Fab Herb Breast Enhancement program (herbs, massage, heating pad). I am also on the pill. I first got a nice plumping from being on Altravera birth control pills but that went away in month 7. Last month switched to Tri-Sprintec but not plumping yet. Throughout all this I have continued with my herb program. WHAT TO DO? Should I try the Depo Provera shot plus extrogen? Should I get off the pill for a few weeks then try Altravera again? Should I still with Tri-Sprintec for another month? Should I stick with the herbs or stop????? Any thoughts?

Lucille Marie's flat 2 fab
April 21 2006 at 12:19 AM
Lisa (Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About a month ago I downloaded flat 2 fab book. Does anyone have advice on that program and want to share?

Author Reply
dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: Lucille Marie's flat 2 fab October 31 2006, 3:01 AM

I have purchased the flat2fab ebook in the past and i have actually deleated it from my computer. It was a fun read and insightful as to the mechanisms to why nbe may work and how it stimulates the breast. As for the actual program: you find better ones hear. From my memory (its been over a year), the herbs were very common such as fenugreek, saw palmetto, hops, fennel, red clover; and simply devised a plan on how you should gradually add these herbs (gradually increasing in amounts).
However there was a lack in trying to explain how a woman may be estrogen or progesterone dominant, how to discover which one you are, and what herbs to take in accordance. Instead of helping you develop your own plan, the book was pretty much "this is what works and this is what you should do" , but i've been part of several forums of which many women claimed that this 'perfect' program is definitly not a one size fits all. On this forum you have access to many more different programs and you should spend time reading many and trying to understand why some women use different herbs, and at which point you'll be able to devise your own. Although it is only
27$, it is yet a basic book and should be bought for beginners who have absolutely NO idea how to approach nbe (but again, this forum is so much more insightful!!)

littlelibrarian
(no login) Flat to fab October 31 2006, 5:00 AM

I bought the book, it was full of excellent advice that you will find here. I found that if I hadn't taken the pills as Lucy suggested I wouldn't be the size I am now - almost 2 inches.

chris
(Login cg0110) flat2fab book July 22 2009, 3:00 AM

Lisa,

I've been using 3 of the main herbs suggested in that book before I ever heard of it. I had started to take a little fenugreek and drink a little Bustea like Lucille recommends in one of her trailers and I felt a little bit of pains off and on. The next day I was able to begin supplementing with the other two herbs and about 4 hours later I started feeling burning or tingling sensations in my breasts, sharp intermittent pains in various areas and a more firmer feel. I am also massaging twice daily and using a formula of 9 drops ylang ylang oil, w/ 16 drops geranium oil to 50 ml (10 tsps) of almond oil.

On the other formula that has the three herbs mentioned above, they use a massage compound of
1/2 cup aloe vera gel
3 droppers full of fenugreek
3 droppers full of saw palmetto
Tongue 

Hi, I'm a newbie here. I been using Fenugreek,Saw Palmetto, Red Clover and Wildyam for the first month. I take Red Clover 2 tablets a day and Fenugreek,Saw Palmetto,and Licorice 2 tablets 3 times a day. On the second month I decide to substitute Wild Yam for Licorice and now I'm seeing results my breast are tingling and I'm also loosing weight and getting my feminine body figure. I was going to purchase the flat to fab but instead I came across a book called flat2fem. It shows you step by step on what need to be done to increase the breast size. I'm on my third month taking these herbs and I can't wait to see what happens in 6 months. I also massage my breast in the morning and before bedtime with Fenugreek extract oil and during the day I been using a snakebit kit on my nipples which there getting bigger and darker and finally I been using a breast enhancement electro-stimulation which feels really good on my breast. All this for bigger breast my goal is to be a B cup. I got my fingers crossed.

HSM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon