Poll: Taking herbs have you had one of the following.. - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
bigger breasts, thighs and hips
15.79%
15.79%
gained weight all over
15.79%
15.79%
just bigger breasts
36.84%
36.84%
just thighs and hips
0%
0%
nothing at all yet
31.58%
31.58%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Estrogen? bigger thighs? bigger hips?

Bug 

Has anyone experience bigger hips/legs while taking herbs? I was reading about how Progesterone AND estrogen combined grows breast. (I still gotta buy progesterone and STILL read about how to use it cuz im STILL confused about it x) ) anywhoooo I was reading if Ur taking estrogen stuff alone... It makes u gain weight in ur hips n thighs. which I would LOVE btw.... I am skinny with skinny legs n hips.. but with like big hip ones and even tho im skinny my stomach kinda pokes out. so if estrogen makes me gain weight at thos placed ill have more of a vase shape! that got me a lil excited...
but I was thinking i never read on the forms that ppl were talking about growing weight there... so I was jsut wondering if anyone experienced that!?!?

(btw... after Im done with breast actives Ima take milk thistle to clear everything and for awhile Ill just be drinking spearmint n massaging because I dont wanna be estrogen dominant :O I hear too much intake .. ur body will stop responding to it.. WHICH also means u can gain weight around ur waist.. (estrogen helps keep waist small) Then Ima start taking herbs again but I will be adding progesterone to my program Big Grin

(05-05-2013, 12:04 AM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  Has anyone experience bigger hips/legs while taking herbs? I was reading about how Progesterone AND estrogen combined grows breast. (I still gotta buy progesterone and STILL read about how to use it cuz im STILL confused about it x) ) anywhoooo I was reading if Ur taking estrogen stuff alone... It makes u gain weight in ur hips n thighs. which I would LOVE btw.... I am skinny with skinny legs n hips.. but with like big hip ones and even tho im skinny my stomach kinda pokes out. so if estrogen makes me gain weight at thos placed ill have more of a vase shape! that got me a lil excited...
but I was thinking i never read on the forms that ppl were talking about growing weight there... so I was jsut wondering if anyone experienced that!?!?

(btw... after Im done with breast actives Ima take milk thistle to clear everything and for awhile Ill just be drinking spearmint n massaging because I dont wanna be estrogen dominant :O I hear too much intake .. ur body will stop responding to it.. WHICH also means u can gain weight around ur waist.. (estrogen helps keep waist small) Then Ima start taking herbs again but I will be adding progesterone to my program Big Grin

meant to say I have big hip BONES x)

I'm using more than just herbs, and a wide variety of many things, but I've been achieving my goal of tucking my tummy and putting weight back on my hips and breasts... I've always had big thighs, but they've been getting rounder, less muscly. The muscle is still there, it's just not BAM! muscle! There's a nice layer of fat developing over and around it helping to smooth it out. My calves as well. Getting a layer of fat protecting the muscle that's always been well developed.

My arms are actually getting more defined than before, oddly enough, but they're still pencil thin. But when I flex I actually can get a bit of a bump of muscle. Never could before.

My breasts and hips are developing much more slowly, but they are developing.

You can see what I'm using in my program, linked to in my sig. Note that I'm biologically male, so my program is a bit more extensive for that reason.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon