Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pueraria Mirifica and Bovine Ovaries together?

Hello, everyone! My name is Aviary. Big Grin
I recently bought Bovine ovaries (250mg/cap) and pituitary glands (80mg/cap) from Swansonvitamins.com about a week ago. I was on Bountiful Breast for 13 months before while adhering to the recommended routine, but nothing really happened. Dodgy I think part of the reason is that I am completely flat (probably my genes) and I have really really high tolerance to pills plus fast metabolism. Anyways, I have been taking about 3,000mg of BO and the pituitary glands combined together (2 BO pills on empty stomach three times a day, 2 Pituitary gland pills three times a day) daily and I have seen a LITTLE bit of results so far even though it's been only a week. I have been taking them with l-arginine, iodine, kelp, Evening Primrose, and Folate.

I also ordered PM capsules and the atomizer/serum from Ainterol and I wanted to know if it's OK to take BO and PM together? Not at the exact same time, but maybe on different time throughout the same day? Huh

Also, I was on Bella's Beauti-full Bust's website and I noticed that they sell PM in both capsules and in loose powder form. Is it true that the loose powder form of PM is more effective? (I heard this is the case because the loose powder mixed with water/milk is absorbed better.)

Your response will be very appreciated.
Thank you for your time reading!

-A

I'm not sure, as I'm not on BO, but I think I have seen people do BO and PM topically (I think tibetan does this).

However, maybe you could go with the BO alone for a few cycles first to see if you see any growth first, before you start mixing the two. I personally think it's best to start out simple and add, rather than try to figure out later what to stop taking.

Also, are you massaging? That's pretty crucial..

hi Aviary ,
i'm exactly the same status of you , so so flat like a man , thinking its genetic , tried bountiful breast with no result at all , high metabolism and i'm just 47 kg weight and 162 cm hight and i'm gonna follow a new routine of pm and bo
if you wanna follow me this my thread
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15770

Hey, it can work, but its easy to overuse these strong hormone like substances and shut down your receptors and clog your liver all in the same time. Also, if you have no results in 3 months, it will be really hard to tell if it is from strong PM combined with BO or PM alone.

So use wisely. I would really get a panel done to make sure this combo is right for you. I use PM once every other month in the form of cream not internals, and that's not everyday, just when I feel I need it, like PC. So know you have options.

(12-08-2013, 11:46 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Hey, it can work, but its easy to overuse these strong hormone like substances and shut down your receptors and clog your liver all in the same time. Also, if you have no results in 3 months, it will be really hard to tell if it is from strong PM combined with BO or PM alone.

So use wisely. I would really get a panel done to make sure this combo is right for you. I use PM once every other month in the form of cream not internals, and that's not everyday, just when I feel I need it, like PC. So know you have options.

hi tibetan
i need your opinion on my routine here
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=16122

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon