Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

No boobs at 13!!! HELP

So its almost my 13th birthday, and I have absolutely no boobs. Like I can't even fit into an AA cup! I get made fun of and I'm just embarrassed! My 13th birthday is on one month and atleast want something by then. The last time I went to see my doctor for a checkup, all he said was something about a breastbud. But I'm not on my period or anything and I don't want my mom to know I'm trying to get bigger breasts so please list some free natural ways that I can grow atleast one cup before my birthday!

are you joking your not even 13 who cares if you have boobs your not even a teenager then and it sounds like your doc was saying your breasts are just starting to grow which is normal.
you are too young for nbe to work but a few general breast health things you can do though that will improve their growth are chi rotation massage, take msm supplement its not hormonal but i read someone got bigger breast just from that it makes collagen so and not wearing a bra is good for growth shape and firm a healthy diet maybe extra protein or fat if you are thin.
Massage normally shows very fast results on teens i think one girl was saying it made her go from an a to c or something in a couple months like just stick at it use a oil flaxseed is one of the favorites on here but any should be ok for massage

Thanks and I know I shouldn't be worrying about my breast size its just that everyone makes fun of me (I know they are just being dumb) but I'm tired of it and I'm almost in 8th grade which means the 8th grade formal dance is coming up soon and if I wanted a strapless dress or something I would need something to hold it up. But I know I'm just being silly about this hahaShy

Kids that age are going to make fun of everyone at some point. If it wasn't breasts, it'd be clothes, appearance, mannerisms, accent, anything. It's just how kids are.

I know it seems like what people say matters right now....but it really doesn't. You'll be fine lol

(03-05-2013, 06:46 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Kids that age are going to make fun of everyone at some point. If it wasn't breasts, it'd be clothes, appearance, mannerisms, accent, anything. It's just how kids are.

I know it seems like what people say matters right now....but it really doesn't. You'll be fine lol

What Sarah said. They made fun of me for HAVING boobs at that age. Sigh.

Wear a check padded bra like all the other girls. Trust me, they are wearing those two cup up bras. In the meantime message and eat your veggies. Sounds like you are growing. You haven't even started your menses. This is good. Worry two years after you start your period if you are still flat. Now go on, enjoy being a KID for goodness sake!

Thank you all! I know I need to stop worrying about what other ppl think of me because it won't matter anyways haha Blush

Your period won't start until you reach a body weight high enough to sustain pregnancy so small breasts are normal. Eat a HEALTHY diet, but enough to gain weight. If you gain weight with unhealthy foods, the weight will go to areas you don't want and may cause other problems (hormonal, acne, etc) so healthy healthy. This doesn't mean no fat, but healthy fat. Massage like crazy crazy girl.

And the girls that are making fun of you are the ones who are stuffing. Tell them they can shove their kleenex up their you-know-where!

Omg hahahaha I will!!!!!!Big Grin

(03-05-2013, 08:51 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Wear a check padded bra like all the other girls. Trust me, they are wearing those two cup up bras. In the meantime message and eat your veggies. Sounds like you are growing. You haven't even started your menses. This is good. Worry two years after you start your period if you are still flat. Now go on, enjoy being a KID for goodness sake!

Definitely what Tibetan said, and Sarah. I was made fun of for everything BUT my boobs, and I was flat... lol so at least that is the only thing that they can find to tease you for!!! So many girls are flat at 13, so they must be really desperate to find something to tease you for if they resorted to teasing about boobs. Just think about that. And, if it makes you feel any better, I didn't start growing anything in that area until maybe 16 or 17 and it was not even an A cup really until I was in college... so honey, you've got nothin' to worry about!

And yeah, get yourself a little push up bra and you should be good! That's what I did for years... actually, until I got onto this forum and finally got hope that I CAN grow my girls bigger Tongue and I am 29 years old!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon