Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Got inspired and is looking for advice on my program I'm starting :)

Okay so after finding this forum, You all inspired me! This forum was amazingly helpful! Anyways I went shopping today for some herbs and here's the program I came up for myself and I'm just wondering what you guys have any advice?

I am nineteen and a small 32B right now.
My goal is to reach a big full 32C.
I weight 110 pounds and I'm 5'3.
I'm built like a spoon according to a test i took online. So other words I gain all my fat in my tummy area Sad

Now to the herbs!!

Fenugreek- 610mg 2 capsules 3x a day
Ultimate3.6.9(fish,flax and borage oil capsules)- 3 capsules, twice a day(that's what it says on the back at least)
Gingseng 610mg- two capsules twice a day
L-Arginine(500mg)- 3 capsules 3 times a day
I have not yet got Saw palmetto but I plan to tomorrow.

Organic Flax seed oil for message every night and morning for 10-15 min. I plan to try female deer as a message technique.
I was then thinking of adding in Muscle rub since I have heard good things and buying a rapibust set to try out. (I would not start rapibust till one month is up)

Diet:
-I'm planning to start all of this plus Paleo starting Monday!
- Also making sure I drink tons of water!

Rainbow 

Generally speaking starting herbs younger than 20 like that can stop growth and take away what you have already. However for the list you have I don't see any herbs that will cause serious harm. Don't take over 2500mg of Fenugreek though it can do more harm then good for u, actually dial back on alot of your herbs. Why so much mg so early?? calm down honestly! I suggest starting near your 20th birthday when puberty spikes again time properly you can get alot of growth.

Wow that's kinda a relief. I could just see my money disappearing. I was going off the bottles for some of them.
Okay so do you think this would be a good amount?
2000mg of fenugreek
two pills a day of the ultimate 3.6.9
L- Arginine- 1000mg
Ginseng- 825mg

Also my birthday is in September, I haven't looked up much on timing. What do you thinkwould be the best time to start personally?

(03-05-2013, 12:52 AM)loca Wrote:  Wow that's kinda a relief. I could just see my money disappearing. I was going off the bottles for some of them.
Okay so do you think this would be a good amount?
2000mg of fenugreek
two pills a day of the ultimate 3.6.9
L- Arginine- 1000mg
Ginseng- 825mg

Also my birthday is in September, I haven't looked up much on timing. What do you thinkwould be the best time to start personally?

doses look good and prolly 2 months before

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon