Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My first plan. Progesterone Cream + Vitex

So, I finally came up with something. I have endometriosis, pmdd, and estrogen dominance, so this plan is to balance my hormones out so that those are better, and hopefully by getting my hormones where they need to be I'll see growth. I went off the birth control. I was on lo loestrin fe for 20 days before I trashed them the day before yesterday. I still got the endometriosis pains on it, my pmdd became daily, and I felt sick and miserable and I couldn't stand another day on it. Should I do some sort of cleanse or something? Or will I be ok since I was only on it for 20 days? Will it clear out by itself in a few weeks? I will also be losing weight while on this plan. I am 20lbs down and have about 35 to go. My breasts aren't too affected by weight/gain loss though. I have lost 40lbs before and only gone down about half a cupsize, and gained 40lbs and only went up about half a cup size. I am 20yrs old, and I might try to get pregnant in the somewhat near future. Not sure how soon exactly. At least a few months, prob closer to 6. This endometriosis thing is freaking me the hell out, and I have to get a laparoscopy eventually and so my boyfriend and I (who we plan on marrying anyways) have talked about it. Anyways sorry for all that. I'm longwinded haha.

MY PLAN
[/u]

* Natures Way PMS w/ 5htp and Vit B6 (for pmdd)
* Now Foods Ashwagandha (tbh I don't know how much of this I should take, but I'm taking because I heard it was good for pmdd and because I have literally no energy. So if you have a suggested dose please tell me.)
* Natures Way Vitex 400mg X 2 [for both endometriosis, and pmdd, although I heard on here some people got growth from it and I won't mind if that happens Smile ]
* Progesterone cream (no idea the brand or how long to use it. I know to get USB progesterone and bio identical and stuff, and I have heard some people say to use 2 weeks. Some say 3 weeks. Some even create a pseudo pregnancy.

Side Things
- I'm eliminated caffeine very shortly (I'm weaning lol) because I heard it was bad for pmdd
- Whenever my boyfriend and I move in I will try to eat only organic meat most of the time (If I go to a restaurant or someone's house I won't, although that is a rare occurrence anyways lol.) I will also be avoiding soy. I don't need all the hormones in my food and estrogen.
- I am going to try to eliminate stress (HAHAHAHA) although I will prob fail lol. That is why the ashwagandha should be good. I heard it's good for that.

So if anyone has any more tips for me or can tell me a good progesterone cream/plan to use please tell me, thanks guys. Do you think this will be enough to see growth? I don't want to add too much because I don't want to tip the scales too much in either direction, and I really am trying to avoid adding too much progesterone because I don't want to have to take estrogen because I feel like it will worsen the endo and pmdd. Another note: I thought about massaging with flaxseed oil because I would like to try massage, but I heard its estrogenic so I felt it would be dangerous? Would it make that big of a difference that it is, or can I massage with anything? Thanks guys.

OR instead of PC cream should I try Fenugreek and Wild Yam first? I eventually plan on going to progesterone cream anyways, but should I try FG + WY first to see how it affects me?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon