Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Actives - Buyer beware

Hi folks, just to say I bought this product as a New Year 2013 attempt to 'grow them' resolution. I bought a 6 month supply. Only very soon after did I discover this forum and how few had had success. I knew by retrospectively researching here it was unlikely I would get my money back so decided to suck it up, take 3 a day instead of two a day, finish the program quicker to 'free' me more quickly to try something new and hope for a miracle. Anyway I am now on my last bottle, took care to follow instructions and added other herbs such as fenugreek and MSM. I just want to absolutely back up what others have said here. It does not work! Please don't waste your money! From my experience, they are a money grabbing company who play on womens insecurities and have no scruples or morals but just make abhorrent dishonest claims! Sorry for rant but just don't want to see other folks scammed.

Rainbow 

Hey thank for the post! Sorry you got scammed, it sucks I know! But thank you for posting this so other don't get scammed. NBE definitely works so please don't let those guys make you give up.

Hi Emily, thank you for your kind words and encouragement. I have been reading your posts and they are very encouraging. In fact when I do finish the joke that is breast actives, I am definitely going to do at least month off everything ingested related but I am going to stick with massage and might consider the idea of muscle rub. Thanks again

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon