Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

braless is better for breasts?

Hey guy's I wanted to create a new thread for this but I don't really know how to! Any way I have been doing this new work out with this woman who's a fitness instructor. Well I've noticed that my bust are so much more perkier and I have lost like 3 inches off of my waist and my thighs my whole shape has changed in 2 weeks Smile any way I was talking to the instructor today and she was saying she is doing a 30 day challenge and she said that every one that completes the 30 days goes in to the raffle for a holiday so seeing as this is a breast forum I thought I'd let u guys know because my breast have lifted and they were really droopy before and I'm feeling so much more confident as my body has changed so any of you guys who are in London you should get involved

Still going strong on going braless. Going on 2 months Tongue In the past two months though my breasts have really improved. The vitamins kicked in and I just started chest exercises, which is great to use in conjunction with going braless.

I'm actually finding that with wearing push-up styles of bra's I'm getting more tissue above the nipple than before even when NOT wearing the bra... And I'm filling the top of the cups better and better over time...

I do, however, also go completely braless at home. I sleep in the buff, and lounge around the house is sweats outfits or shorts and oversized tee. Or sweat pants and oversized tee.

I really don't have much choice about going braless.
Early on I think that I wore a few bras that were too tight,as a result I have some clotting issues near the back of my rib cage. I cant even wear a cotton leisure bra. I cant wear any type of support without immediate side effects.
If I put on any type of bra my ears start ringing,I start getting throbbing pains in my head ,numbness in my right arm etc.
Knowing that I was cursed to never be able to wear a bra I continued nbe.
My growing breasts have remained quite firm and supple. I will continue growing them.
Another thing that I noticed is that because I dont wear a bra,my breasts haven't taken the shape of a bra so they are much bigger than they appear which makes concealment easier.
If I was able to wear a bra I am certain that I would have much more projection than I do which I guess is a blessing because I'm always in male mode.

Put me down as another one that does not wear a bra.
The only time I do is if I am going to a social event where I think it is needed.
I have been going without a bra for almost 2 years now and can tell you that it has firmed and helped my breasts overall. That and it is soooo comfortable!Big Grin

I've been going braless more lately (easier access for random noogling! Tongue), but I really prefer to wear them during the day and at night. For one, they keep my breasts warm!

Yes I think it helped me I do wear bras occasionally depending on what I wear but I take off at home.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon