Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Emily's New Program

Rainbow 

Thanks but I'm good. And yes I know LoLo personally, her site is one of the best ever.
Rainbow 

Thinking of holding off on measuring until maybe next week or so...I know I prolly lost something from midterm stress. Anyways, I'm still taking my vitamins and rubbing the menthol splash and FSO. Great combo for me so far. My breasts are really and truly growing more than ever.

I added more of my herbs to take and they gave me such a boost in the bust, my breast looked amazing today, felt heavy and full. Haven't done an FSO massage in a few days since starting my monthly but I'll do one tonight along with the mentol splash. I also got back into my subliminals today and my breasts responded wonderfully, could really feel something happening. I measured and I'm holding at 38" bust, 28" underbust...although I really don't look it, sigh natural D3's don't look how I thought they would. But that's just motivation to keep going, I love big breasts and while I finally have myself a pair I want them bigger. More meat or well fat lol. I wish I could just mould the perfect breasts from some lard and add it to mine. sigh the journey continues

signed, a weary traveler...
Rainbow 

My gals feel heavier, much heavier, I think it has something to do with the herbs I just added in. They are really coming out to play ya know. They just look so big and rounded. I'll be doing another FSO massage in a few minutes or so.
Rainbow 

I've continued taking my vitamins. I added a few more in a few weeks back and things have been going well for the most part. No growth to report as I've stopped measuring recently. But they still feel and look round and heavy so I might not have gained I haven't lost either. I need to pick up my FSO usage, have let it slack in the past weeks. That's all for now...
Rainbow 

Girls look great today, very full and heavy. They look very round and full.

So I'll be doing a 30 day chest exercise challenge to see if that helpd the girl improve any better. I want to see some (more) perkiness, firmness and more prominence in the girls. I'm also looking to perhaps buy some PC or EC. Not sure yet.

I'm 3 days into my challenge and oh my do my breasts look alot more wonderful. More perky, more pushed forward, more full and firm. I'm still taking my vitamins aswell and they also are working really well. The chest exercises and vitamins really have made my chest look spectacular so far. Will report again later.

Here's my starting pic for my challenge...while I don't expect a OMG change in 30 days I expect to feel/see a difference like I've seen/felt in the first 3 days. Yall wish me luck.

[attachment=3744]

looking beautiful already emily so so amazing you got that far so soon from an a cup!
you seem similar in some ways to me a much smaller below bust and bigger shoulders so bigger breasts look more in proportion.
Best of luck with the workouts, Im going to join the gym and quit smoking thats my goal for next month, im sure your progress will inspire me to be more dedicated.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon