Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Emily's New Program

Booby Stacked for 4oz is $32. How long does a jar this size last?

Thanks Outofstyle! Summerglow, I think it should last a month, I usually get the 8oz ones, and they last me a little past a month, but I'm a glober so it'll probably last longer for someone who's not.

---

Still holding at a round, perky and full 38" inches. Really hoping to see some more growth. I'm sitting here wondering what I should try/haven't tried to continue growing. Everything so far has just given me great fullness and roundness and amazing perkiness (esp. the collagen booster) and has raised my breasts some but in terms of growth I'm stumped on what to do next. Really hope the herbs help jumpstart my growth.

(20-05-2013, 01:54 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Thanks Outofstyle! Summerglow, I think it should last a month, I usually get the 8oz ones, and they last me a little past a month, but I'm a glober so it'll probably last longer for someone who's not.

---

Still holding at a round, perky and full 38" inches. Really hoping to see some more growth. I'm sitting here wondering what I should try/haven't tried to continue growing. Everything so far has just given me great fullness and roundness and amazing perkiness (esp. the collagen booster) and has raised my breasts some but in terms of growth I'm stumped on what to do next. Really hope the herbs help jumpstart my growth.

You know em, I'm going through something spiritual. Do you by any chance feel any entities combining with your energy? I'm finding that this can stall growth. You may or may not feel a heaviness or beating on your chest.
But it can still happen.

So many of our thoughts are heard at night. If they know how happy and joyous we are on our body journeys, they may be jealous and want to cause havoc on our body systems. If your glandular system is perfect, you should better off. But if fatigue ever finds you upon waking, that is a very possible INDICATOR.
Its strange but sometimes these entities can interfere with our progress. Just something to think about.

I'm seriously considering flax seed oil again. But I can't find any in the stores here. Just something to help me until I get my supplements. Also I'm going to up my all natural fruit juice drinks. Cranberry to help flush my kidneys squeaky clean. I'll let all know if I find any FSO.

I'm definitely seeing a larger, fuller and more rounded bustline. I notice these three ALWAYS happen before I get growth on the tape measure so I have a feeling that growth will come soon. Will continue to use BSII. My butt is also plumper and fuller aswell from the BSII, I defo recommend trying some!

I'm continuing with my breast hypnosis and I can def feel it working. My breasts are always sore after listening. I'm using a combo of Estrogen, Progesterone, HGH, and Collagen. Really effective combo.

Also the bra I took my starting picture has definitely helped the physical shape of my breasts. It's like a sports bra but it's not a ports bra. Anyways, the girls love this bra and so do I. I find myself wearing it practically all day and night (it doubles as a sleeping bra too how cool) because it's super comfortable and doesn't stop circulation at all! lol ok rant over
Rainbow 

Lol I posted on the my other thread lol oops.

Anyways I measured at 39" this morning but I average around 38" or more inches. Instead of doing thebThai Breast Slapping all the time I just bend over and shake the girls from side to side and it really gets the blood flowing and feel the breasts for a while. But I only do that when I can't slap. I'm taking a quarter of the herbal regiment I posted a while ago. So I'm back on the Alfalda and I love it all over again. Nice swelling and makes the girls much fuller.

Rainbow 

Measuring in at 38.5" today. Going to take a hot shower, swing the girls and apply a tad bit of BS2 before bed. Probably also listen to some subliminals aswell to encourage more growth. I want my 40" back sooooo babdly and I'm soooooo close! Smile Still hunting for flaxseed oil anywhere near me...
Rainbow 

Took my vitamins bright and early this morning, and I swear I can feel them working, not just for NBE but overall health. I'm much more focused thanks to GABA, I can actually sit down and concentrate and focus on my work without minding every distraction. The vitamin C w/ Rose Hips has really giving me a huge boost in energy in everyday tasks, so I don't feel tired and drained anymore and I think the Vit C has made the other herbs so much more powerful by helping them absorb better which I love! My breasts look so beautiful, feel weighted and heavy and full which I believe is due to the Alfalfa filling them up.So overall everything seems to be working muuuuuch faster with the Vitamin C added. Will measure later at home.
Rainbow 

Alright, so I'm definitely feeling the herbs work their magic on my breasts, I've gotten enough of them in my system. I'm still using BS2, but it'll soon run out so I think I'll switch to MR when it does, or Flaxseed Oil if I could find any Dodgy anyways my morning measurement is 38.8in. I'm truly hoping that by the end on July I'm a good solid 39" and on my way to 40"
Rainbow 

I've decided not to measure for a while. I'm becoming obsessive Tongue lol so instead I shall go by the look and feel of my breasts, which I know will be harder because you don't see change in something your constantly staring at but I'll try.

I took my vitamins this morning and I'm doing a round of subliminals right now. I got the heavy aches and full feeling this morning and I can feel something going on in the bubbies listening to the subliminals now. I know their growing, slowing but surely growing. They definitely fell fuller and weighted so something is happening.

Also, I don't know why this didn't hit me before but I'm taking the LIQUID filled FSO caps, so after I run out of BS2 which would be by tonight/tomorrow morning I'll be breaking the FSO capsules opening and using one per breast. I've taken such a long sabbatical from FSO so I'm lowkey hoping I get half as good results as I got when I very first tried it. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon