Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Emily's New Program

Rainbow 

@Summer

Yes, I haven't used the oil in months due to moving out of country.

@Cancer

It's not out yet, I got a pre-order jar before it hits their store. For what it's worth I'd give it 5 stars. I really love it!

(03-05-2013, 01:00 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  @Summer

Yes, I haven't used the oil in months due to moving out of country.

@Cancer

It's not out yet, I got a pre-order jar before it hits their store. For what it's worth I'd give it 5 stars. I really love it!

Thx, Em. I used to live in Atlanta GA. Went to GA Tech for several years. Anyway, Out of the country sounds hectic... I hate moving. I used to move every 4 yrs, finally settle here for the last 10 yrs.

Sorry side track, can you give me the link to see if I could pre-order too? I just hope using topical cream would not mess up my BO program. I am soo impatient and uhhh greedy now, just want to grow boobies... Wink Now I have to cancel my Timeshare reservation to Haiwaii **sigh**
-V

Emily I am a bit confused as to a couple of the root herbs that you have included. Would you mind letting us know why you've selected Buthchers broom and Suma root.

From what I know of them:

The butchers broom is known for vasoconstriction and I wouldn't think constriction of vessels and especially antiangiogensis would not be helpful with NBE.

Suma root appears to act has an adaptogen ie normalizing hormones levels. Suma may drag down the exact hormone elevations you would be trying to do by making them higher then your body would normally be at ie nbe = stress conditions. The suma would adapt the stress condition and attempt to bring you back down to your normal level.
Rainbow 

@Cancer

Well I know the ladies who run the shop and asked for the pre-order. But it should be available soon I hear. I'll ask around for you! Smile

@Looking

Those aren't for my NBE program, there for my weight lifting program but I wanted to list everything I was taking so I wouldn't lose track. And also because one herb can have multiple uses. But the Butcher's Broom is for circulation while weight lifting and Suma Root to help build lean muscle.
Rainbow 

Starting Picture
[attachment=3250]

so you orginally went from a 32A to this size.. that is really cool.
Rainbow 

(05-05-2013, 02:06 AM)Summerglow Wrote:  so you orginally went from a 32A to this size.. that is really cool.

Thanks Blush

I'm starting Breast Actives pills and cream with a supplement of hops 2 times a day.

I'm in the 30's and breastfed my three children and really miss my small but at least full boobs! My breasts are now sagging and I don't think I even fill an A cup.

I don't know if it's too late to grow breasts at my age but I'm keeping my fingers crossed it will work!

Do you know anyone in a similar situation who was able to achieve great results?

Good luck to everyone with your program!

So I've just been apply the BS2 to both breasts and butt and its started to fill them out. I'm still holding at 38" sometimes even up to 38.5" and even closer to 39" I started back with MR yesterday but just enough to get blood circulating and then I apply some BS2.

Dayum lady, impressive boobies, they're beauts!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon