Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Emily's New Program

(28-07-2013, 02:52 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  looking beautiful already emily so so amazing you got that far so soon from an a cup!
you seem similar in some ways to me a much smaller below bust and bigger shoulders so bigger breasts look more in proportion.
Best of luck with the workouts, Im going to join the gym and quit smoking thats my goal for next month, im sure your progress will inspire me to be more dedicated.

Thank Bon Bon! It was a journey with plenty of stall like the one I'm currently in. Dodgy

That's so great you quit!! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin I ca't wait to hear more of your progress!

---

I just exercise my chest will see how it look futher in the day. But so far so good.

I like taking my vitamins at night before bed, gives me energy and a fuller bust in the morning. I'm still going very strong on the workout challenge and I can say I'm seeing a great improvement every day! Much fuller and way more perkier than anything even when I used creams. And what I'm really loving is the way they are more pushed out. I stopped the flaxseed oil cuz of the smell, the stores replaced the brand of MR I like with some stupid crap. So I'm not currently using a cream but I'd like to start up again. Vitamins and exercise is doing it for me now though, and they doing it well.
Rainbow 

So I'm low on herbs and while have to re-order soon. I'm thinking of just re-purchasing the herbs I already have, with some new additions. Papaya and Magnesium for sure will be added, maybe Fenugreek and Blessed Thistle I'm not entirely sure yet. But I do know the vitamin combo I have now has really given me some good gains and growth. I don't want to mess that up.

On the other hand, exercising my chest has really brought forth my breasts and they are so much more full and enticing and just
S( . ) ( . ) round. I've been going strong and will continue, probably even after my 30 days are up since I've seen what exercise can do.

I'm an inch away from 40" but tbh I have not done anything for nbe in months. I hope everyone else is doing great though! Smile

any updated progress pics?

(25-11-2013, 02:30 AM)Summerglow Wrote:  any updated progress pics?

Emily, please pics

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon