Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

main ingredients for englargment breast

what is the main ingredients for enlargement breast?

There isn't really a "Main Ingredient". Here's a thread that should help you get started though. http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15046
Good luck and happy growing!

This person has about 58 posts worth of asking for a magic bullet. It's gotten to where they're one of those I just ignore right out.

There is no magic bullet. Research. Figure out what your body needs. And devise a strategy to give it that. There's lots of material here if you just look.

how do i know what my body need?

(30-04-2013, 02:21 AM)transgender newbie Wrote:  how do i know what my body need?

You ask it Wink

That's a big part of doing research...

(30-04-2013, 02:21 AM)transgender newbie Wrote:  how do i know what my body need?

You can either get your hormone levels through a blood/saliva test, or research and guesstimate what would work for you. Then,pay attention to your body's reactions and research those. The latter takes a lot of time.

I'm sure you want an answer to what would work best for you, but even if you got one....it likely wouldn't work for you, as we are all different.

Sorry lol, but no person would be getting breast implants if there was an easy way to grow boobs that worked for everyone.

should i test all of the hornome or any specific hornome i need to test?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon