Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Batters

This is a question that will help girls too young to take herbs orally.

When massaging, is it alright for girls under 21 to use a boobie batter with herbs (like fennel, fenugreek, etc.) in them? Or should we just stick to sweet almond oil, borage oil, and other oils and lotions that don't contain any estrogens, pryestrogens and stuff?

Thanks to anyone who answers this question!

I don't really know much and I am under 21 but I don't think that you should add herbs to your batter as your body will still absorb the herbs into the bloodstream.

Hey im under 21 and i just tried adding fenugreek powder to my flaxseed oil for massage.. i can tell you it didn't really work haha
the powder just soaked up all the oil and it turned into more of an exfoliating rub rather than a massage cream Sad

i was wondering if there's anyone else who has tried this ?
or knows of a way to incorporate the fenugreek into the massage.

i know you can get the fenugreek extract but i can't find it anywhere locally Sad

-In Australia Smile

My friend only used lotion and she told me that the massages works on her.

Thanks for the replies everyone!

Shampoo: Thats what I was thinking. But I also thought that maybe, because the herbs weren't taken orally, that a much smaller amount of herbs would be absorbed and not hurt the body... but now that i think of it that doesnt make much sense haha

Sonja95x: Don't worry! Maybe you could try diluting the mix with a bit more oil?

LittleGiggle: That gives me hope! haha the past two days I've massaged (chi massage, 300 rotations) 5 times. I haven't noticed growth (its too early for that anyway Smile but my boobs definitely are much firmer and lifted look Smile

I am under 21 (I'm 18) and I made my own batter, it had flaxseed oil, EPO, and fenugreek powder and I used to massage in the morning, afternoon, and at night before I went to bed and I've noticed good growth from it. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon