Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Summerglow's beginning of NBE

....And I don't know how I missed this thread as of recent!! Huh I was reading it back in May and June, because I remember some of those posts, but since I took a break a lot of my subscriptions expired (I guess that's what happens! I just stopped getting email notifications altogether from BN. It was weird) so I had to re-subscribe to threads, but for some reason didn't see yours since I've come back! Apologies.

BTW we are almost exactly the same measurements! I am a 29" underbust with a 35" bust, give or take. I see your latest measurement is 36" which is awesome! That's about the biggest I have ever gotten. And you said you bought some VS 32C bras? Do your breasts fill it? Right now I am wearing a VS 32B bra and ordered myself a handful of 32Cs that should be coming in soon. I am planning to fill them sometime in the near future!! haha. I was wondering if a 36" measurement would fill it--so would love to hear about that from you! What size cup are you hoping to eventually fill someday?

I'm having a problem which makes me think I can't do NBE at all anymore Sad This is embarrassing to post about but I am having discharge on one side. I can't go to the doctor right now. I'm kind of horrified... from googling about it, it sounds like a milk duct cyst. I have no pain. But from what I read, they usually give mammograms to diagnose it, and I heard mammograms are painful for small chested women Sad

Timarie, My latest measurement is 35" even. I put the bra on and I scoop the sides inward and the bottom upward to get the fat in the cups. lol My left one fills out well. The right one is filled out okay but does have gaps if I move a certain way. Let me know if you fill the 32C, I'm curious. Make sure to do the scooping method. lol

(17-09-2013, 11:45 PM)Summerglow Wrote:  I'm having a problem which makes me think I can't do NBE at all anymore Sad This is embarrassing to post about but I am having discharge on one side. I can't go to the doctor right now. I'm kind of horrified... from googling about it, it sounds like a milk duct cyst. I have no pain. But from what I read, they usually give mammograms to diagnose it, and I heard mammograms are painful for small chested women Sad

Timarie, My latest measurement is 35" even. I put the bra on and I scoop the sides inward and the bottom upward to get the fat in the cups. lol My left one fills out well. The right one is filled out okay but does have gaps if I move a certain way. Let me know if you fill the 32C, I'm curious. Make sure to do the scooping method. lol

Hey Summerglow!

I actually have had a mammogram before and do not remember it being painful (although it may have been, it was probably at most only a little, since it was not memorable!) and I, of course, am a small chested woman Wink

Do you get your 35" measurement from the method in which you are standing straight up, or bending over at the waist? I bend at the waist because it will take more growth into account (as it takes all the breast tissue into account that is not measured when standing straight up), so maybe that is the difference haha! I DID try on my 32Cs and I fit them, which is weird. This is exactly why I originally thought I should shoot for a 32dd, because there does not seem to be much of a difference between the cup sizes when we wear a 32 band! But it may be perhaps because I have low poles, I have more meat on the upper half of my breast and so it appears to fill the 32Cs the same as the 32Bs. I don't know... I'm so confused!!! Tongue I guess I'll KNOW that I fit the 32Cs when I am no longer fitting the 32Bs.

I hope that you get your situation with your milk duct cyst (if that is what it is) gets all figured out and fixed!!!

Timarie, I'll update my stats.
I've put on some weight. Up to 133 now.
Underband: 29
across: 36 even
bending over: 37"
These measurements are CD10

However, I still look pretty small. I was admiring my shape yesterday though. Looking better than before. I hate that I have to gain weight to have what little I do. lol

If I continue NBE I may have to do it with nutritional supplements. I was wanting a NB but I bet that would be really bad for a person with cysts.

(21-09-2013, 06:42 PM)timarie Wrote:  This is exactly why I originally thought I should shoot for a 32dd, because there does not seem to be much of a difference between the cup sizes when we wear a 32 band! But it may be perhaps because I have low poles, I have more meat on the upper half of my breast and so it appears to fill the 32Cs the same as the 32Bs. I don't know... I'm so confused!!! Tongue I guess I'll KNOW that I fit the 32Cs when I am no longer fitting the 32Bs.

I have heard it's a bigger jump from C to D than B to C. Wonder if anyone else finds this true?

(22-09-2013, 12:33 AM)Summerglow Wrote:  Timarie, I'll update my stats.
I've put on some weight. Up to 133 now.
Underband: 29
across: 36 even
bending over: 37"
These measurements are CD10

However, I still look pretty small. I was admiring my shape yesterday though. Looking better than before. I hate that I have to gain weight to have what little I do. lol

If I continue NBE I may have to do it with nutritional supplements. I was wanting a NB but I bet that would be really bad for a person with cysts.

Ahhh now THAT makes sense! I measure 34" when standing upright. But it is recommended when monitoring growth to measure the bust while leaning over. And I would like to know if that theory is true (about the jump from a B to C to be not-so-much) as I hope it is, because if not, then a D will not be big enough for me...

Have you confirmed that you have cysts?

Something is definately going on in there. I wonder if I didn't cause an infection by massaging Sad I may have stimulated the milk ducts or something. Made bacteria enter in it. I need to go to a doctor but I don't know when. I want to wait until I get new health insurance. It doesn't hurt yet. No fever. But I can squeeze nasty fluid out of it.

Hey SummerglowSmile just reading through your thread, great progress! So fast it seems! I was wondering about one of your first posts.. About a week ago I got a kind of hard, feels like a lump sort of but when I really feel around its almost like sinew or glands possibly. It is above my nipple in my right breast which is the smaller one. It only hurts right there in that spot. But like you said when I massage I expect to feel the pain but it seems to go away for like 15 min after being massaged.. I was kinda freaking out and glad I read someone else had this.
Did it ever go away or did you find the cause?
I'm thinking it may be the FG since you said it felt like breast milk and FG is a prolactin. (I have no children so I don't know the feeling).
Any-who if you have any info please share! I'm tempted to go to the doctor but its prob just from growth.. Which is what I'm obv. Trying for lol.
Thanks in advance & happy growing!

It could be so many things. If it is still there after this cycle, then definitely get it checked out!

No new drainage so I'm hoping the problem cleared up on its own.

I notice growth, especially my left side. I'm not big but bigger so I'm surprised when I look down sometimes Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon