Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Summerglow's beginning of NBE

I was wondering the same thing summer glow! I had a 12 day cycle :-/

Nice job on the progress :-)

I usually hear of people complaining of too long of cycles, especially if they take PM so it's perplexing that something has shortened them and not knowing exactly what.

CD3 and 35" even. I measured b/c my bra felt tighter. I feel my shape is changing for the better too even though it doesn't show so much on a tape measure. I thought this was a good sign since most people say they lose their growth after their period. And for what it's worth, cramps this time around were worse than usual. I actually felt nauseous from the pain, at times.

I was looking at my first post and my waist is 28" now. Odd, b/c if anything I am gaining weight. I did the dry brushing a few times. Maybe it really works. lol

I am getting together a workout routine. I'll be looking into Timarie's waist routine but I don't have a gym I can go to.

If I feel I have full developed breasts since I have breastfed babies and look developed, just small, does it make sense to look into UltraBreast?

I feel like since my boobs were larger, they have potential to get that way again. My body seems to like progesterone.

CD 10 I'm ovulating AND I only measured at 34" today. I measured a few times to be sure. How do you lose 1" in a matter of a week? Sad

I'm starting to think I may have fibrocystic breasts. I'm getting the sharp pains again and right now my estrogen would be high. This month I haven't been consistent with any supplements or massaging with FSO. I massaged this morning and yesterday and today I have pains, but I'm also right at or right past Ovulation. That would be around the time the breasts would get the pains.
I read that evening primrose oil helps with fibrocystic breasts b/c it makes breasts less susceptible to fluctuation in hormones -which makes me then wonder how it works along with other herbs taken for NBE. Hmm.
Also, since I've been inconsistent with any supplements and massage, I've noticed decrease in size so I guess whatever I thought I gained wasn't real. I am measuring today at 34.5" which is smaller than I have been in months. Same weight, improved diet, etc...
Last month I was taking Fenugreek, l-arginine, and ginseng along with MSM, Vit. C, and l-lysine. This month I have been taking none of those b/c the Fenugreek made my sugar drop and I ran out of the other two. So I'm going to be rethinking what to take this next round. I do like the l-arginine and plan to buy some more as soon as I get paid.

I was reflecting over why last month I saw nice swelling but this month it's all gone showing no signs of trying to swell and maybe even getting smaller?

I ran out of the l-argining and ginseng.. and I stopped taking the fenugreek so it must've been the combo of those three together doing something. I'm going to start taking those, plus alfalfa. I'm also doing the MSM, fish oil, and FSO massage, sometimes with MR.

I wish I could afford a NB right now.

CD21 and I'm 35" even. I did not have the pain and soreness I did last month and last month I was bigger. I have been on a long dose of antibiotics and really didn't want to take supplements with them since they are very strong, touchy antibiotics.

What I have now to take is:
fenugreek
ginseng
alfalfa (just one)
MSM
Vitamin C
l-arginine

I also have flaxseed oil to massage with and muscle rub.

I have another thought I wanted to journal. Even though the measuring tape shows on thing, it doesn't mean you don't see improvement in the appearance and feel of your breasts. I haven't had much change in the tape, but I feel like I have a lot more to grab hold of. Also, I had lost too much weight too fast and part of my right bottom breast started to disappear. It deflated and got dimply, like the fat was eaten out of it. That section was almost as flat as my ribcage. It happened quite suddenly and really shocked me. That's the whole reason I found this site. Well, that was several months ago and with the supplements, eating right, massaging, and other tips I learned here, like upping protein intake (I eat greek yogurt), the bottom of that breast has filled in so nicely. It's my smaller side, not a big breast by any means but it's looking healthy from what it did look. So, there is something going on for the better. And that I believe is REAL growth. Not just swelling. I think my breasts are filling in little by little with the building blocks my cells need to grow.

My new underbust measurement is 28.5" and my waist is 27". I weigh 124.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon