Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Enhancement Pills

I am new to this site and was hoping for some advice or feedback. 3 years ago I was in a B cup but after I had my hysterectomy I lost weight and my breasts went with the weight. I am now at an A cup and was considering surgery but that scares me and not to mention the cost is expensive. I have done so much reading and there are so many pills out there that I am skeptical about trying them but I broke down and bought a bottle of Expand o Bust. I have been taking it for about a month and I have also been doing exercises. I have noticed that my breasts have gotten firmer but I'm not sure which one is the cause.

I have checked some websites like MyDanna Plus that have been getting some great reviews but you have to start taking the pills when you start your menstrual cycle. Well, I no longer have those so that pill is out of the question.

Does anyone know of a pill that truly works? I am not expecting over night results but I am nervous about paying for a product that I don't know is going to work.

Any help that anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated Smile

There is no product you can buy which you will know is going to work. Unfortunately nothing works in every case. The highest success rates in this forum from herbal formulas seem to be from Wonderup and Nature Day, but even they aren't going to work for everyone, as what works for one person doesn't necessarily work for another. So in a nutshell nobody can recommend a product to you that you'll know will definitely work. If only such a thing was possible! I'd say the main thing you should watch out for is pretty weak formulas that just don't give you that much herbs, as there are many products like that and they don't have much of a success rate.

I agree with miss mirina, there is no pill which truly works, but some products do give you more chance of success than others. With NBE there are no certain ways to succeed and you have to find what works for you.

What you mentioned I have heard people having success with, breast actives is another.

Like the replies above, it's difficult to say what will work, if at all. Obviously, everyone is different and reacts differently to both "breast enhancement pills" as well as breast exercises.

ty so very much ladies!!! I will keep up my routine and post what success I have or don't have.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon