Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

do topicals affect the same as internals...

started out nbe april 1st(,first day of period) and used 2 saw palmetto ,1 royal jelly (2000) and massage massage nightly.added 1 fenugreek first week and increased to 2 fenugreek by end of week.and b and c vitamin,

painful breasts,swelled (I have NEVER had breast swelling,exept pregnant/breastfeeding) totally firmed up my saggy wrinkled 34 aaa
and then growth!..was popping out of my miracle pushup bra!!...THEN
long story short-got low blood sugar and blood pressure I was screwed up for 3 days almost bed ridden.i was eating VERY healthy..it was the fenugreek ....

recovered...
,stupid me tried lactation tea with fennal...and same supplements.massage ,long story short...IT HAPPENED AGAIN(only not AS bad....
stopped all herbs,kept massage.started cleansing with greens and drank a green drink (green vibrance) once or twice a day...
massaged....
and THEN I got HYPERTHYROID symptons..BAD..
after research it seems the iodine kelp ect is wicked high in this drink and its been 2 days off and feeling much better.my throat isn't feeling tight..ugh..what the hell..
went and got usp progesterone crème..will use it till Friday or Saturday..(making it 2 weeks of use)so I will be trying foods this next cycle but I am wondering..WILL TOPICALS AFFECT ME LIKE INTERNALS,i will not do that again...but it WAS WORKING..Sad

Is their any other herb comparable to fg and fennel?they do work very well LOL..i responded fast to the good and bad..

will be eating lots broccoli,cabbage ect and NO FISH for a few weeks(hyperthyroid diet)....hoping to straiten that out ..
I should add after researching ALOT I think my root problem is adrenal fatigue making me hypersensitive to hyperthyroid,low blood pressure and sugar when taking herbs like fg.
I WANTED SUM BOOBIES BY SUMMER...WAAA

any suggestions much appreciated...saw palmetto wild yam and ?

wanted to add...
im gonna be 36 this year
have 4 kids,
5 ' 3
106 pounds
34/36 aaa now..
had a hellish few weeks but really liked totally filling out 34 aa padded bra

I can sympathize, FG did the same thing to me.

As for advice, hard to say....as always its pretty much hit or miss without knowing your hormone levels. Just watch out for any side effects from the PC, like anxiety or increased heart rate. You'll know if it happens lol.

The answer to your question is basically yes. Topicals will have the same effects as substances you swallow because they will still get into your blood stream, although not in such great quantities.

I had wondered the same thing... and I had read that actually topicals are more powerful because they are absorbed directly into bloodsteam through the skin. Internals have to travel further (stomach, liver, etc.) and absorption can be aided or hindered by other vitamins, conditions, etc. I'm new at this and just started April 30th using a self-prep topical. I make a strong tea of fenugreek seeds, strain and mix 1 tsp of that with lotion and use lots of massage with that. I am seeing some interesting results already. My chin whiskers are GONE (I've had to pluck my chin since my 20's) and also the unwanted hair around my nips (I know, gross - I HATED that) is GONE. My smaller breast is approaching the size of my larger one, already since I give it more attention. I can see it filling out. No swelling or tenderness yet. No side effects yet... But I'm only at 5 days.
I have to add that I'm a massage therapist and believe strongly in the affects of massage on the body. I've done a specific massage routine on my face for a while and have reversed signs of aging.
I will switch to progesterone cream, in a few days when I get done with luteal phase. Smile And for the exact reasons you mention, I'm reluctant to take internals.
I was hoping for boobies for summer too.
I'm a 36aa. I'm a really tall and athletic lady and the tiny boobs don't match at all.
I am interested to know how you fare - take care of your health!

@ Vicky-thankq for that answer,i was going to try a breast mask with fenugreek,but im scared too.was really hoping the answer would b NO..very appreciative to know this.

@sarah ur too funny-I did try progesterone crème,6 days of 1/4 tsp..THEN I tried 1/2 tsp and everything u said and more happened.wont b taking that again...

@malalou,are you sensitive to fenugreek/fennal internally?just curious if so and topicals are not posing a problem??yes im still alive LOL..trying to makeWEAKNESS( my sensitive nature to herbs)my STRENGTH...to be continued..

Ok,so last week...
( after stopping everything for 2 weeks,breasts returned to normal,no sensations flat ect)
started flax oil-I swear they shrunk a lil more than normal :/
WAITED TILL I FELT TOTALLY NORMAL AGAIN..then
I started alfalfa pills and sp multi B and massage,upped my dose yesterday to
5 pills 2x a day alfalfa
3 epo
2 sp
massage
and as of this morning
Breasts are feeling kinda heavy and SORE!
I KNOW IM MISSING SOMETHING,LIKE FG HAHAHA..what can I use?goat rue or nettle?HELP
I KNOW I need something ,seems like all estrogen herbs can cause FG problems..
SUGGESTIONS WELCOME

Emily says red clover and wild yam are estrogenic..
im hoping wild yam will work..?
alfalfa 5500
,wild yam?
,saw palmetto 900
,epo 3000?
any1?

Just wanna start out by saying, DON'T expect boobs by summer. Most people think NBE is a much faster process than it actually is. And on that note, don't even expect boobs by next summer. Not trying to sound harsh, but it's better to have a realistic view on these things before you start. YES, it can happen by then. But fast growth isn't typical, and you'll be setting yourself up for disappointment if you expect to grow them so quickly.

However, if it is truly something you want, it IS worth the money and time you'll spend on it! Don't give up hope if growth is slow or even nonexistent at times, because it still is possible.

Now, I will say, some people respond better to topicals, while others respond much better to internal herbs. It all depends on your body. Regardless, it IS good to cleanse before you start, so no matter which method you chose, your body will better be able to absorb the hormones. It just takes a matter of trial and error (starting at low doses) to learn what your body responds best to.

My body prefers internal herbs, but I've talked to plenty of people who don't respond to them but respond to topicals of the same strength.

Good luck regardless, I wish I could tell you you'll have fantastic summer boobs, but even if they haven't grown or swollen by then, there's still a good chance whatever method you chose will make your breasts at least fuller, firmer and/or perkier by then! Wink

(04-05-2013, 04:01 PM)Malalou Wrote:  I had wondered the same thing... and I had read that actually topicals are more powerful because they are absorbed directly into bloodsteam through the skin.

I've heard that too, although I'm not sure that can be really true. I say that because what you can get into your body by eating is a lot more than you can get into your body by transferring something through the skin.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon