Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

how can u describe breast pain?

Idk if this is growth or just hurting.. maybe i hurt myself while massaging?

well my left breast.. on the outer side of it hurts like... for 3 seconds a sharp pain kicks in n goes away. one time it hurt bad where I just felt like shedding a lil tear lol. but then jsut goes away. the best way to describe it is ... I feel like a little hand is in my boob and the hand pulls and squeezing inside of it really hard, then releases. it was only happenin to my left breast for 2 days.. now my right boobs feels a bit of that too :o

if this is breast pain growth... I imagined it feeling much different! I thought id feel a more soreness/plumpness

As long as it's on the surface (breast pain), and not from deeper in chest, it should be fine.

I've had the sharp pains myself sometimes...and I have to say I prefer the tingles. Can be scary the first few times they hit, for sure. I don't think you hurt yourself...oddly enough if you did, it'd be more of a dull ache than these scary sharp pains.

(23-04-2013, 04:14 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  As long as it's on the surface (breast pain), and not from deeper in chest, it should be fine.

I've had the sharp pains myself sometimes...and I have to say I prefer the tingles. Can be scary the first few times they hit, for sure.

Dx I wish I knew how to tell!! idk im not sure it might feel like its deep in there.. or like in the middle of my breast... doesnt really feel like its on the surface :/ well I hope its ok

(23-04-2013, 04:18 AM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  Dx I wish I knew how to tell!! idk im not sure it might feel like its deep in there.. or like in the middle of my breast... doesnt really feel like its on the surface :/ well I hope its ok

Ah, its fine. Just re-read your first post, and you say you get them in both breasts....which means its not likely to be heart pains.

Those sharp pains suck though...I remember the first time I felt them I thought I'd done something terribly wrong LOL

(23-04-2013, 04:21 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(23-04-2013, 04:18 AM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  Dx I wish I knew how to tell!! idk im not sure it might feel like its deep in there.. or like in the middle of my breast... doesnt really feel like its on the surface :/ well I hope its ok

Ah, its fine. Just re-read your first post, and you say you get them in both breasts....which means its not likely to be heart pains.

Those sharp pains suck though...I remember the first time I felt them I thought I'd done something terribly wrong LOL

hahaha ya thats what I was afraid of!! I heard you can cause damage if you rub too hard so I was like ohhh noo!! I massage with oil lightly so I know Im not that harsh but I was massaging my armpit pretty aggresivaly a couple times so i was just wondering x)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon