Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New User!

Hello all my name is Malika!

I am a very tiny person in figure, and due to a period of malnutrition in my teens I was not able to develop very well. Sad

So here I am! Trying to improve myself!

Big Grin

(22-04-2013, 09:38 PM)Malika Wrote:  Hello all my name is Malika!

I am a very tiny person in figure, and due to a period of malnutrition in my teens I was not able to develop very well. Sad

Big Grin

Hi Malika,
Welcome to this forum. How far are you developed? Cup? Do you probably have a picture?

(24-04-2013, 08:15 AM)hoselover Wrote:  
(22-04-2013, 09:38 PM)Malika Wrote:  Hello all my name is Malika!

Big Grin

Hi Malika,
Welcome to this forum. How far are you developed? Cup? Do you probably have a picture?

Hello!

I was at an AA cup I am now at roughly A cup but still very flat. I don't really wish to post a picture, however so far breast massage is making a lot of difference!! Big Grin

How often do you massage? How long have you been massaging? And what technique do you use?

Sorry for bombarding you with questions Tongue I'm just trying to gather as much information on massage and hypnosis as it's the only things I can try

(24-04-2013, 06:15 PM)Shampoo Wrote:  How often do you massage? How long have you been massaging? And what technique do you use?

Sorry for bombarding you with questions Tongue I'm just trying to gather as much information on massage and hypnosis as it's the only things I can try

I massage everyday, I use a mixture of Fengshui, Tigerlily's program and also just squeezing - basically I make sure to rub and squeeze a lot, I think it is quite easy to find those programs sorry I do not have a link.

I also just make sure to eat healthily, drink enough water [I do not think this actually helps growth - but drinking too little is always bad!] plus a bit of exercise and also fenugreek capsules.

I have been massaging for about 2 weeks now and whilst I have no significant growth I DEFINITELY have a nicer looking chest, fuller and perkier.

So even if there is no growth it at least feels nice and there are some nice results, though you must be quite firm and it can ache a bit.

Thank you very very much Smile
I'll go and search Tigerlily's program now.

Well,I am newbie on this community for discussion.Such a nice and informative community.
My name is Malton and i wanna join to this community.This is a great site and i am hoping
to spend a tad more time on here.

HI everyone its Gemma Prevost, i'm a fashion designer going to launch my clothes very soon, i join this forum to know more about the living standard of women, i find this very helpful for me know their nature.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon