Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

has anyone tried the Boost your Bust program by Jenny Bolton?

I came across her webpage and she says over 7000 women across the globe have bought her book! She says its a program to follow which will boost bust size by two cups in 2 months?! I'm thinking 'that's impossible' so I had to create a thread on it.... http://boostyourbust.com/?hop=brumnick31#ic < this is the website!

HI foxy_princess, I have tried it and it totally messed up my hormones. The only thing i found useful was some of the information she has on there about breast massages and eating the right food and exercises. Later on I found this forum and it has the same info and more. Her program is based on herbs such as sp, fg, wy, and red clover. Pretty much what alot of users already use here. Maybe it just wasn't the right program for me i don't know... Also I emailed them to ask a question and instead of getting a response started getting all sorts of spam emailed to me now. Have a good feeling its a scam.

Personally I don't buy anything that alludes "magical" powers to function properly... lol

(17-06-2013, 07:59 PM)gbabe Wrote:  HI foxy_princess, I have tried it and it totally messed up my hormones. The only thing i found useful was some of the information she has on there about breast massages and eating the right food and exercises. Later on I found this forum and it has the same info and more. Her program is based on herbs such as sp, fg, wy, and red clover. Pretty much what alot of users already use here. Maybe it just wasn't the right program for me i don't know... Also I emailed them to ask a question and instead of getting a response started getting all sorts of spam emailed to me now. Have a good feeling its a scam.

That's rather fishy if I'm honest lol thanks for the heads up

I just posted a question about this...and then found this. Okay, so the only herbs listed in the program are fg, sp, wy and red clover? Does she at least suggest what body types should stick to which ones or is it like a "everyone take all 4 of these herbs all at once" kind of deal?

(04-11-2014, 04:21 PM)rayawantsboobs Wrote:  I just posted a question about this...and then found this. Okay, so the only herbs listed in the program are fg, sp, wy and red clover? Does she at least suggest what body types should stick to which ones or is it like a "everyone take all 4 of these herbs all at once" kind of deal?

I don't remember the book too well but IIRC she only has one program and doesn't take individual hormones into account. You don't necessarily want to take all of these at once. The best thing you can do is figure out what your actual hormone profile is as different women will have different needs. Some blood work with estrogen, estradiol, progesterone levels will help.

Otherwise you can use some guesswork to try and determine if you have estrogen dominance, elevated androgens or too little of hormones. It's not ideal but it's what I did.

You'll be much better off searching through the archives here to figure out what you need. There's a user named Lotus here that made some very good resource posts. In my opinion you should start with flaxseed oil massage if you haven't already, as it seems to give a lot of people here good results. Then move onto herbs.

i tried everything but i did not get any reliable result after then i decided to use boob pop really it's awesome product i got result within 2 month before use i have 36 cup and after use i got 46 cup really.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon