Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is the Noogleberry forum still active?

I think I remember somebody mentioning this before so apologies if I am double posting. I was interested in buying a Noogleberry pump so I signed up for the forum to do more research on the idea. After 6 weeks and a follow up email I am yet to have my registration confirmed! So I tried reregistering today to see what happens, and I also sent an email to the sales team. I guess they're either overwhelmed with business or the forums aren't that active any more. It makes me a bit concerned about what their customer service might be like if I ever did buy a Noogleberry. I think it would be a good choice for me given my heart condition and being unable to take pills, but I am a bit worried about persistent ring marks in case of a medical emergency because I already have enough to explain in the ER as it is Smile

Tbh, the owner has gone a bit quiet all of a sudden. Theyre usually pretty good. I recieved really nice customer service, but some havnt been so lucky. The forum members are still pretty active though if you need to ask questions, many are members here too.

Ps i think noogleberry is great! Use the pump and release method and pad the rims of the cups and ring marks wont be a problem :-)

Thanks - we'll see what happens Smile

I tried to register for the forums too, twice actually, but didn't hear back from anyone. Emailed support and also an email address for someone named Lucy but still no response. It's been about three weeks total.

I ditto you re: concern customer service response. I wanted to order online but now I'm wondering if I'll even get the product from them since they don't even answer emails....

I messaged them for you gals, I never ever had an issue with them. Lucy has always been great and given great customer service, I always received anything I purchased, so not sure what's going on. But I did message her to find out.

Thanks so much! [/font]I'm eager to try it.

If it helps, i ordered some stuff there and they got despatched the next day (yesterday) Smile

I recieved my order yesterday too :-)

Thanks everyone Smile

I got a very apologetic email from Lucy a couple of days ago and I am now talking with her about which sized system would be right for me.

She seems really nice and I think this could really work for me if I stick with it. My only worry is that my chest is a little malformed from scoliosis and heart surgery but I saw that they have foam rings and medium contoured cups now - so I asked her about all that.

Hopefully I'll be noogling along with you soon!

CHDchest

Good to hear you got a response.

Can someone please have her contact me? I still haven't heard from her about getting onto the forum and sizing.

Thanks so much!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon