Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

under-developed breasts are ruining my confidence :( please help!

Rainbow 

Hi busty beauties! Smile its nice to meet you all and I'm so glad I've found a forum I can come to for help as well as share advice and stuff. So I'm from the UK, I'm 19 years old and I've always been self conscious of my breasts! Sad they're currently 32B/34A and look ridiculous on my 5ft8.5 frame. They stopped growing when I turned 13 and haven't grown any bigger since. They look quite odd especially as I'm boy shaped with an angular frame. I've always died for a pair of womanly breasts as everyone else in my family has large breasts but me Sad I have no brothers, only 2 sisters and I live with my mum. My mother is an E cup, was a C cup before she had us three. My older sister is a D cup, and my younger sister (who's 14 can you believe it!), and she has a 'full' perky C cup, still growing. I'm incredibly self conscious in clothing, I don't feel feminine at all although people say I have a pretty face, but it doesn't help the fact that my small boobs make me look like a 12 year old. It also doesn't help that the UK average breast size is a DD and this makes me feel horrible Sad my boobs are very flat especially when I don't wear a push up bra! I don't have ANY cleavage whatsoever (you can see the center of my ribs in between my boobs when I wear low cut tops) and when I go without a bra it looks like I have no boobs at all! Its gotten to the point where my mother and sisters tease me about my small breasts and tell me to gain weight but this is not my concern. They also laugh and say 'stop being silly they'll keep growing' but I think that's a load of crap! I have quite a fast metabolism and if I do gain any weight at all its usually my butt and thighs, so gaining weight will NOT help boost my cup size.
I would like to go to maybe a DD cup or an E to fill out my tall frame as my breasts make my whole body look unfeminine. I'd like to wear pretty halterneck dresses and look womanly rather than a little boy.

I'm willing to do anything other than of course surgery to get bigger breasts! I'm talking boob pumps, creams, pills, anything! Please help! Sad ill be forever grateful! I've tried to accept my small breasts for years but I've had enough of looking like a boy with long hair!

Hey foxy ,

Your hormones have a great affect on your sense of wellbeing, defficiencies can cause depressive feelings and other symptoms. So all you need to do is a little bit of research, and decide what you feel is best for you to start taking. It's hard for anyone else to tell you what you should be taking, because we can't see the entire picture which is your day-by-day life. Might want both herbs and progesterone cream.

Now, just some advice cause sounds like we have the EXACT same body type, height and all!
I really think that you should drink some spearmint tea with whichever herb you decide to take, just 2 cups a day for the first week or two and then down to one cup a dayfrom then on. It's an anti-androgen, which I am only suggesting you take because you used the word "boy" to describe yourself a couple times. If you are feeling boyish then your sub-conscience is probably screaming too many boy hormones. It is probably that you don't have that high of androgen levels, but it sounds like they are likely higher than they should be. You can tell if this is the case by if you have quite hairy arms or not.

A supplement like MSM would probably be great for you to take in your regime also.

Get lots of protein (in healthy ways! Protein shake, almond milk, etc] and get lots of water!!!!

Massage your boobs like crazy! Very often, the more often you do it the more likely they are to grow. For hips, what I like to do before bed is put on some leggings and then vigorously rub the sides of my hips and my butt. It leaves them tingly and all the nerves get awakened.

So that would be my advice, there is really so much more out there so reasearching it is the best thing you can do if you want to reach a DD,.

Goood luck lady!!

Aren't you a sweetheart! Blush ^^ I'm glad you understand me Smile I was sniffing around on the forum as I feel this is a great place to look at other's progress and see what works for them! I stumbled upon this thread: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8294
I must say I was gobsmacked how the Japanese woman went from a C cup to a G cup :O I was also looking at the things she was taking and I got a little confused about everything haha! All these fancy words and all like phytoestrogen and stuff Rolleyes

Have a look at her success story if you haven't already and tell me what ya think Smile that sounds pretty awesome! She did it in the space of 3 years!

(17-04-2013, 06:49 AM)foxy_princess Wrote:  Aren't you a sweetheart! Blush ^^ I'm glad you understand me Smile I was sniffing around on the forum as I feel this is a great place to look at other's progress and see what works for them! I stumbled upon this thread: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8294
I must say I was gobsmacked how the Japanese woman went from a C cup to a G cup :O I was also looking at the things she was taking and I got a little confused about everything haha! All these fancy words and all like phytoestrogen and stuff Rolleyes

Have a look at her success story if you haven't already and tell me what ya think Smile that sounds pretty awesome! She did it in the space of 3 years!

Hey again, foxy_princess! There are actually a small handful of us on this forum (yes, including myself) who have designed for ourselves programs based off of this girl (Chiyomilk)'s program. It is very inspirational, I agree. Maybe you could join us later Wink But I agree 100% with Outofstyle's recommendation for you, especially considering 1) your age and 2) you are just starting! Rule of thumb is typically to not take any extra hormones until you are out of your teenage years. You are just on the brink, so I think a little anti-androgen tea would be definitely more than enough for you!

And along with her massaging and MSM comment, which are both for the purpose of increasing circulation (plus MSM has other benefits, as well), I will suggest noogling as it is also an effective way to bring extra circulation to the breasts. It is a pretty inexpensive device that will allow you to bring continued circulation to your breasts for hours at a time without you needing to use your hands (so you can do other things while doing it, unlike massaging), AND it also works based off of the notion of tissue expansion. I haven't been on my program long enough to see any real growth, but I do believe it is a crucial element to my routine.

I hope all of this info presented was not too overwhelming for you! But yes, read and research, check out the programs of others, and given the little bit of info we gave you as a nudge, have fun researching! You'll be amazed at how much there is to learn....

You ladies are way more than helpful!
Tongue
Thanks so much for all the info and suggestions! Ill be following this thread to see if anyone else comes up with more advice! Ill stick to breast massaging for the next 20-30 days (I do it with baby oil, if there's any oil that will specifially stimulate growth please do let me know!), and then ill start adding what you and outofstyle suggested along the way, bit by bit!

Noogleberry sounds great too! I'm quite desperate for bigger boobs so ill probably use that for two hours a day once I get my hands on one! I don't know which size cups to go for or if they sell it in the UK though Sad

Ohhh and also, when I turn 20 next year do you recommend I add some growth hormones/creams to my regime? I'd really like to do that as I am a little impatient Smile my boobs haven't grown since I was 12 so yeah I'm tired of waiting :'(

(18-04-2013, 05:32 AM)foxy_princess Wrote:  Ohhh and also, when I turn 20 next year do you recommend I add some growth hormones/creams to my regime? I'd really like to do that as I am a little impatient Smile my boobs haven't grown since I was 12 so yeah I'm tired of waiting :'(

Haha that's a tough one to answer! Because it is based off of the general notion that as a teenager, you are still having the possibility of going through more development on your own through puberty. I am sure as you know it is not a magical thing that happens on the dawn of your 20th birthday. So, it might take a little research on your part and getting to know your body better to make your own wise judgement. But if you are just talking about creams, I personally see no harm in that (unless a senior member disagrees, please speak up!), as topicals tend to be mild in general (progesterone cream is an exception, so I would think it would be a good idea for you to stay away from that for now). I honestly am not taking any PC because, as I was told by a senior member on this forum who really knows her stuff, PC should really only be taken by those who are Progesterone deficient (which is why I am not using it).

As far as the noogleberry, it is made in the UK Tongue Lol! Just check out the website, they have a page on their site in which they help guide you to pick the right cup size for you Wink

Haha alright! Makes sense I guess Shy
I had a look on this thread earlier http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11641 and I saw endless herbs to increase oestrogen and progesterone enhancing herbal stuff (like wild yam, red clover etc). Will this stuff be safe for me since its natural and herbal? Outofstyle said I should add some herbs with my spearmint tea! Big Grin also I've heard ladies on here have had the most noticeable results with PM.. Does that count as something safe/herbal too? I sure hope so! Smile

(17-04-2013, 04:47 AM)Outofstyle Wrote:  I really think that you should drink some spearmint tea with whichever herb you decide to take, just 2 cups a day for the first week or two and then down to one cup a dayfrom then on. It's an anti-androgen, which I am only suggesting you take because you used the word "boy" to describe yourself a couple times. If you are feeling boyish then your sub-conscience is probably screaming too many boy hormones. It is probably that you don't have that high of androgen levels, but it sounds like they are likely higher than they should be. You can tell if this is the case by if you have quite hairy arms or not.

Alright, I need to get on this spearmint tea train! My saw palmetto is costing me way too much, and I get the feeling it's still not working well enough (as much as it costs, I refuse to increase my already insanely high dose any more). I've never heard of spearmint tea being used in such a way either; I always thought it was 1-3 cups a day (which kind of deterred me). But if it's only one cup a day after the first two weeks, I'm in!

Saw palmetto has already done wonders in helping to improve my overall feminine physique and feminine traits (I started off VERY boyish as well). I no longer sweat during the summer (a blessing really), my acne has GREATLY diminished, and I think suppressing my testosterone has helped give me a curvier shape than any of my other NBE herbs (I was on birth control before because my body wasn't producing estrogen, and that did NOTHING to help enlarge my breasts, hips, butt or thighs). So I definitely suggest that anyone with a boy-like figure to start on an anti-androgen! I'm proof that they work!

(19-04-2013, 06:03 PM)Doll Wrote:  
(17-04-2013, 04:47 AM)Outofstyle Wrote:  I really think that you should drink some spearmint tea with whichever herb you decide to take, just 2 cups a day for the first week or two and then down to one cup a dayfrom then on. It's an anti-androgen, which I am only suggesting you take because you used the word "boy" to describe yourself a couple times. If you are feeling boyish then your sub-conscience is probably screaming too many boy hormones. It is probably that you don't have that high of androgen levels, but it sounds like they are likely higher than they should be. You can tell if this is the case by if you have quite hairy arms or not.

Alright, I need to get on this spearmint tea train! My saw palmetto is costing me way too much, and I get the feeling it's still not working well enough (as much as it costs, I refuse to increase my already insanely high dose any more). I've never heard of spearmint tea being used in such a way either; I always thought it was 1-3 cups a day (which kind of deterred me). But if it's only one cup a day after the first two weeks, I'm in!

Saw palmetto has already done wonders in helping to improve my overall feminine physique and feminine traits (I started off VERY boyish as well). I no longer sweat during the summer (a blessing really), my acne has GREATLY diminished, and I think suppressing my testosterone has helped give me a curvier shape than any of my other NBE herbs (I was on birth control before because my body wasn't producing estrogen, and that did NOTHING to help enlarge my breasts, hips, butt or thighs). So I definitely suggest that anyone with a boy-like figure to start on an anti-androgen! I'm proof that they work!

Wow! How many milligrams of SP did you take and how often? Sounds like exactly what I need! I have quite a hairy stommach and slight sideburns so I do guess I've got high androgen levels Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon