Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO and phytoestrogen cream ?

Hello Everyone,

First off, how's everyone doing on the Tax Day today? I feel our government spend too much a chunk of my income for stupid things...!

Anyway, I m a newbie as y'all see. I recent switch from Herbal FG to BO after reading through this website extensively. I have following questions and wonder if you folks could shed out some light for me,

Is it OK for me to apply Topical Phytoestrogen Cream during day 6-25? And is it also OK for me to apply Topical PC during day 11-27 - based on the Follicular & Luteal Phase chart?

My left side is smaller than the right one but it does not seem to respond to the BO but the right side...

This is my 2nd week of BO. Last week I had twisted pinchs on my ovary area (is it a sign of BO working or just cuz I sit too much?). I also feel itchy on both nipples and several pinch pains on my right side only. Not sure this due to excessive flax oil massage, heat, pump or BO is working?

Any insight thought on the cream during Luteal+Follicular phase?

Thanks,
Victoria

PS: I also take kelp, SP, Pituitary Glandular, L'arginine, L'tyrosine, Sheep Placenta, topical Hyadro acid serum - for acnes+oily face, 80-100 g of protein per day with whole milk.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon