Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Taking the Plunge

Alright, so it's been a little over a week now and here's officially what I've been taking.

L-Arganine: 1x 500 mg
Fenugreek: 4x 610 mg (2440mg)
Chasteberry: 4x 400 mg (1600mg)
EPO: 1x 1000mg
Maca: 1x 300mg
Flax oil: Massage 2-3x daily

So my boobs have been feeling really achy for a few days, so I decided to measure on a whim and it said 34 inches, .5 more than originally! Big Grin Although, I don't want to really claim it until I'm certain it isn't just swelling. Hopefully this stays and continues to grow! And like promised, I'll put out solid measurements at the end of the month! Tongue

So I've been strictly following my program and I'm feeling a lot of aches and soreness, but it seems primarily located in one breast - my larger one. Does this mean that's the only one that's growing? And if so, how do I fix that? Huh

Alright, it's the end of the month so I guess I should measure. (I haven't massaged today so there shouldn't be much swelling.) Here goes..

Underbust: 28.75
Overbust: 34
Abovebust: 32

So a .5 inch increase! AWESOME! Big Grin
Rainbow 

Wooooooo!! Congrats!!! Half inch down only a few more inches to go! lol be proud of it!

Thank yooou!<3

So I'm not exactly sure what is causing this. But I haven't taken anything for four days (I've been having a really nasty bladder infection) and I've done nothing but swell and grow. I'm up to 34.75". What is going on boobies? Rolleyes

So I've been off everything for a little bit due to antibiotics and laziness, so here I am stating again! There was the tiniest bit of permanent growth from last time, but it's time to get committed. Wink

Same program as before

xCutieBandit--Wow, how interesting and awesome that you grew more while you were off your program (taking a break) than while you were on it! That's how muscles work, actually, so it is very interesting to see someone's breasts growing that way. Good luck starting up again!!!

(15-04-2013, 05:17 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(15-04-2013, 03:38 AM)xCutieBandit Wrote:  I think I should also mention I'm on the Nuvaring. I dont know how much that changes things.

Then you probably shouldn't be on it Tongue

Sarah, your sense of humor always gets my funny bone. LMAO...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon