Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need advice- PCOS

Hi all,

I'm 30 year old female and was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 17. I had very small breasts and absent period. I saw an alternative doctor who have me progesterone cream and herbs and that made my period somewhat regular (short cycles) and seemed to help with development.

For 8 years I then took metformin, spironolactone, and Yasmin birth control pills. My period was regular, symptoms of PCOS gone, (except hair loss) and my breasts were about a full cup size larger than now.

I still take metformin but would like to get my period and balance my hormones naturally. While just on metformin I had a regular cycle for about 8 months (took a year after stopping the pill). I then started taking maca to raise estrogen and progesterone levels. My cycle became very long. Then I added PM for breast growth, I took it straight through the month, not aware of cycling. My period did not come. I stopped it about a month ago but my period is almost two months late.

I started taking natural progesterone cream to induce my period (as I have done in the past). I notice it makes my breasts a little fuller more painful. I would like to know what would be the best program for someone like me.

I was thinking of ordering wild yam, fenugreek, saw palmetto, and fennel from green bush. I was also interested in goats rue but worried it may interfere with metformin?

In the past I have had high testosterone but that leveled out, the problem always seems to be that estrogen and progesterone are low. While on maca my dhea became almost out of range too high.

I feel that y breasts responded to hormones in the pill so I wonder if I would be responsive to herbs. I am upset that I messed up my regular cycle with pm. A regular cycle is much appreciated and cherished by me.

Is there anything I can add to my natural progesterone cream regimen to balance my hormones, get my cycle back, and enlarge my breasts.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Change your diet
Cut out sugar and try cod liver oil.
Sugar messes up your hormones
Cod liver oil really helped to get more regular periods, it used to be 60 it is nog 32. It is not going to work with just Cod liver oil..
You have to change diet!!

good luck

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon