Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

can these herbs worsen my Case?

I'm 28 years old, 34A and I'm on the chi massage and taking vitex, 3 times, daily. I had purchased some herbs (fenugreek, hops, cod liver mixed with epo oil) but I had fibroids and learnt the cause of uterine fibroid is always estrogens dominance, and that taking estrogen producing supplements would make it grow larger, so I didn't take it, but stuck to vitex.
is this info true?
are there herbs that wouldn't affect fibroid but increase my breast size?
someone said fenugreek balances the hormones rather than just increasing estrogen. is this true?

I take zinc (30mg) and B6 (50mg), and wanted to find out if that alone with vitex is fine or should I start taking coconut oil daily as I want to grow to 34C.
Thanks.

If you have a medical issue that is directly due to estrogen dominance, you should strongly consider using progesterone cream.

"What most doctors don't know is that the application of natural progesterone cream is highly effective in shrinking a fibroid enough to minimize or eliminate symptoms long enough to get to menopause, or when it will normally shrink significantly enough to cease being a problem. The key is to apply natural, and not synthetic, progesterone. Let us take a look at the difference."

This quote is from this site if you want to look further into it . It's a long read. (Table of contents on left can take you straight to progesterone cream).

And I think you should definitely take the coconut oil! Big Grin
All of the healthy fats will really help your body to grow healthy cells

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon