Poll: Does it work for you? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
50.00%
No
50.00%
50.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Isochronic's Estrogen Production Tone

Does Isochronic's Estrogen Production Tone work for you?

Well I could try this.

It's quite unpleasant to listen to, especially if on loud...

How long do you think I'd have to listen to this to see results?

(05-04-2013, 09:09 PM)Irina Wrote:  Well I could try this.

It's quite unpleasant to listen to, especially if on loud...

How long do you think I'd have to listen to this to see results?

I can't answer that, it depends on if your body responds and what level of response...hypnosis is a slow and gradual process, but there are results to be seen if you stick to it. Goodluck...

Thank you Smile I will post my results here.
Rainbow 

Hey friend, you sent me a PM but you have your PM disabled so I can't PM you back. Here's the response I tried to send, hope you see this:

Actually, I'm one of the persons who believe in reversing this. I believe that during the follicular phase, progesterone should be used and that during the luteal phase, estrogen should be used. This is so your body is constantly supplied with both hormones. You can start of matching your natural cycle, estro in the follicular phase, progest-in the luteal phase but some respond better to the other way I mentioned. You'll have to find out what your body likes and responds too.

Hello emily thank u sooo much for ur reply i know u r busy but still manage to reply everybody ...how r u using the estrogen tone?throughout the month ?
Rainbow 

(21-04-2013, 01:45 PM)friend Wrote:  Hello emily thank u sooo much for ur reply i know u r busy but still manage to reply everybody ...how r u using the estrogen tone?throughout the month ?

yes, but I try not to overload because too much estrogen can cause breast to shrink aswell. So I make sure to take a break like with everything else I do.

Currently im listening to sapien med-effective breast enhancement ...hope it works :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon