Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Want to try BO but I have too many male hormones..will it make my situation worse?

I want to try BO really badly, but at the same time i'm really scared. I looked at their website and it seemed so convincing and made be hopeful but I know that it can have side effects that I really don't want.

I have no breasts AT ALL. My chest looks like the chest of a 10 year old boy, all that I have is 2 nipples. No roundess, nothing. I can't even say that my "breasts are flat" because I simply don't even have any. I always wondered if the reason for not growing breasts is because I have too many male hormones in my body? Since the age of 12 i've had problems with hair in male areas, for example my chin, moustache and beard area. I had lot of hair in general all over my face...Also around my nipples and stomach. I also had problems with pimples. My periods was always irregular. Sometimes I would go for months and months without getting a period and when I did get it the pain was horrible. I've never had breasts...They never grew, or even developped. I am 18 now.

I know that BO apparently works well for girls who never developped breasts, but since I am almost 100% sure that I have too many male hormones in my body, I am scared that BO will make the situation worse by playing with the male hormones. For example, BO creats growth hormones, but it doesn't ELIMINATE the male hormones...So how would it help me? And since it creates growth hormones, what if it makes me gain weight? *I am already a few pounds over weight and i'm trying to lose weight, I don't want fat to go anywhere, but my breasts.*

I've tryed breast enhancement supplements made with herbs in the past. Herbs like wild yam, saw plametto, black cohosh...etc... and it didn't help my breasts at all. It made me feel REALLY bloated and it gave me a headache almost everyday.

I know that BO doesn't work the same as herbs do, but I know that BO can cause weight gain and that's a very scarey thought for me. I'm also scared it will make me produce more male hormones instead of the female ones and it could make my male features even worse...

Has anybody ever tried BO and is in a similar situation to me?

Thank you so much for reading and helping...I appreciate it !

Want to try BO but I have too many male hormones..will it make my situation worse?
lil_babyxoxo
Glandular Therapy (Bovine Ovary) 0 26 Today 02:33 PM
Last Post: lil_babyxoxo
Go to first unread post Pumping Methods?
lil_babyxoxo
Breast Pumps & Suction Devices 0 14 Today 02:15 PM
Go to first unread post Natural Testosterone-Blocker
lil_babyxoxo
Herbal Breast Enhancement 4 120 Today 01:39 PM
Go to first unread post I feel really discouraged right now Sad
lil_babyxoxo
Breast Pumps & Suction Devices 0 30 Today 01:32 PM
Contains posts by you. New posts.
Go to first unread post Where can I find cups that are narrow in width?
lil_babyxoxo
Breast Pumps & Suction Devices 6 135 Today 01:20 PM
No new posts. Hot thread.
My results And What I've Been Doing
lil_babyxoxo
Breast Pumps & Suction Devices 6 383 29-03-2013 11:12 PM
Contains posts by you. No new posts. Hot thread.
Questions about Bountiful Breasts
lil_babyxoxo
Glandular Therapy (Bovine Ovary) 3 173 27-03-2013 08:01 PM
No new posts.
Where can I find cups that are narrow in width?
lil_babyxoxo
Breast Pumps & Suction Devices 4 128 27-03-2013 03:52 PM
No new posts.
How to get rid of ring marks after pumping?
lil_babyxoxo
Breast Pumps & Suction Devices 2 117 27-03-2013 03:40 AM
No new posts.
Do the cup rings make it possible to pump even more?
lil_babyxoxo
Breast Pumps & Suction Devices 2 125 27-03-2013 03:39 AM
Does anyone know anything about Bovine Ovary?
lil_babyxoxo
Glandular Therapy (Bovine Ovary) 8 645 22-03-2013 07:56 PM
No new posts.
Noogleberry Cup Rings
lil_babyxoxo
Breast Pumps & Suction Devices 0 130 21-03-2013 07:12 PM
Am I using the pump correctly? Please Help ( 1 2 )
lil_babyxoxo
Breast Pumps & Suction Devices 11 615 01-03-2013 06:09 PM
how many sessions did it take before you noticed swelling? ( 1 2 )
lil_babyxoxo
Breast Pumps & Suction Devices 12 701 27-02-2013 03:55 AM
Has anyone tried breast actives? ( 1 2 3 4 )
lil_babyxoxo
Herbal Breast Enhancement 37 1,405 25-02-2013 01:00 AM
How long does swelling last?
lil_babyxoxo
Breast Pumps & Suction Devices 9 410 23-02-2013 10:03 PM
Is this normal ? (Experience with Noogleberry pump)
lil_babyxoxo
Breast Pumps & Suction Devices 0 205 23-02-2013 05:57 AM
Am I using the pump correctly? Please Help
lil_babyxoxo
NBE General Discussion 1 363 23-02-2013 03:56 AM
Last Post: goldy
No new posts.
lil_babyxoxo
Breast Pumps & Suction Devices 0 110 23-02-2013 01:31 AM
Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty?
lil_babyxoxo
Breast Pumps & Suction Devices 5 439 18-02-2013 04:04 AM
Thread / Author Forum Replies Views Last Post [asc]
No new posts.
lil_babyxoxo
Breast Pumps & Suction Devices 0 127 17-02-2013 07:43 PM
Treatments that really work?
lil_babyxoxo
NBE General Discussion 4 902 11-02-2013 06:47 AM
Should I start bovine ovary and where can i get it?
lil_babyxoxo
Glandular Therapy (Bovine Ovary) 8 692 10-02-2013 04:34 AM
Last Post: tibetan113
Anyone who expierenced with Bovine Ovary?
lil_babyxoxo
Glandular Therapy (Bovine Ovary) 2 445 05-02-2013 11:23 PM
lil_babyxoxo
Breast Pumps & Suction Devices 4 316 05-02-2013 08:21 PM
Which pump should i get and would it work for my body type?
lil_babyxoxo

Hi there, you have been blowing up the forum with relatively the same questions over and over again. You have received opinions and advice. I feel like you are dismissing them until you hear what you want to.

In all honesty, no one can tell you the magical approach. Your only best bet is to literally get a full and thorough panel done on all of your hormones. PLEASE, take the time to save up your money, if you don't have enough, get a second job (if you already have one or borrow from mom or dad).

I did the mistake you are about to make when I was 25 and bought everything I heard of, wonderup, tinctures of natureday approach, many individual herbs. I was taking everything and I got really sick, got hirsuitism bad, fat in wrong places, man hair in those places you shouldn't, massive headaches, acne badly, received my diagnosis for hashimoto's! And I had to take years to flush these excessive hormones out to make my receptors sensitive again.

Don't be foolish, it takes years to recover if you take the wrong things. YOU HAVE MAJOR ISSUES that NEED ADDRESSING first. Trust me, it will be far easiest if you got your test results. That's just the beginning. I have already given my opinion to you about BO and herbs with your condition, along with whom ever else. Again, BO has trace amounts of androgens, can't escape that, ovaries naturally produce them and we don't know how much we are getting ( and lots vary etc), so if yours are producing too many androgens already, you can just make it worse with the acne, visceral fat and excessive hair by taking it just like estrogenic herbs( which is why they did not work for you).

You can take any tonic, but if your body is converting these properties as they would in a male, you will have the same fat distribution you have now. If men take estrogen, it often converts into an androgen. This is why you have to take an anti androgen, question is, which? How much? And is it working for you? if not, you try something else. But no matter what, its a risk.
So you ignored the posts about getting your tests done (big mistake on your part).
I'm at the point where I would advise, go ahead, try it all, you may or may not get what you want. You may gain ten pounds but you may also grow some. Ask yourself, would you rather be fatter with some chest? Or where you are now? Would possible acne bother you? Would prolactinemia bother you? Or even possible hypothyroidism?

But at least the whining about it stops and least you are finding out? Right?

I notice you are not taking the time to really read the forums. You asked which anti androgen YOU should take. Why not just google and research here. The habit of spoon feeding 2nd or 3rd hand info can be dangerous and asking for it rather than seeking your answers is very lazy and is a detriment to your knowledge gaining.

Its trial and error. How's the pumping working out for you? Are you running out of patience with it? Make sure you give it enough time before throwing in the towel.

(04-04-2013, 08:56 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Want to try BO but I have too many male hormones..will it make my situation worse?
lil_babyxoxo
Glandular Therapy (Bovine Ovary) 0 26 Today 02:33 PM
Go to first unread post Pumping Methods?
lil_babyxoxo
Breast Pumps & Suction Devices 0 14 Today 02:15 PM
Go to first unread post Natural Testosterone-Blocker
lil_babyxoxo
Herbal Breast Enhancement 4 120 Today 01:39 PM
Go to first unread post I feel really discouraged right now Sad
lil_babyxoxo
Breast Pumps & Suction Devices 0 30 Today 01:32 PM
Contains posts by you. New posts.
Go to first unread post Where can I find cups that are narrow in width?
lil_babyxoxo
Breast Pumps & Suction Devices 6 135 Today 01:20 PM
My results And What I've Been Doing
lil_babyxoxo
Breast Pumps & Suction Devices 6 383 29-03-2013 11:12 PM
Questions about Bountiful Breasts
lil_babyxoxo
Glandular Therapy (Bovine Ovary) 3 173 27-03-2013 08:01 PM
No new posts.
Where can I find cups that are narrow in width?
lil_babyxoxo
Breast Pumps & Suction Devices 4 128 27-03-2013 03:52 PM
No new posts.
How to get rid of ring marks after pumping?
lil_babyxoxo
Breast Pumps & Suction Devices 2 117 27-03-2013 03:40 AM
No new posts.
Do the cup rings make it possible to pump even more?
lil_babyxoxo
Breast Pumps & Suction Devices 2 125 27-03-2013 03:39 AM
Does anyone know anything about Bovine Ovary?
lil_babyxoxo
Glandular Therapy (Bovine Ovary) 8 645 22-03-2013 07:56 PM
No new posts.
Noogleberry Cup Rings
lil_babyxoxo
Breast Pumps & Suction Devices 0 130 21-03-2013 07:12 PM
Am I using the pump correctly? Please Help ( 1 2 )
lil_babyxoxo
Breast Pumps & Suction Devices 11 615 01-03-2013 06:09 PM
how many sessions did it take before you noticed swelling? ( 1 2 )
lil_babyxoxo
Breast Pumps & Suction Devices 12 701 27-02-2013 03:55 AM
Has anyone tried breast actives? ( 1 2 3 4 )
lil_babyxoxo
Herbal Breast Enhancement 37 1,405 25-02-2013 01:00 AM
lil_babyxoxo
Breast Pumps & Suction Devices 9 410 23-02-2013 10:03 PM
Is this normal ? (Experience with Noogleberry pump)
lil_babyxoxo
Breast Pumps & Suction Devices 0 205 23-02-2013 05:57 AM
lil_babyxoxo
NBE General Discussion 1 363 23-02-2013 03:56 AM
Last Post: goldy
No new posts.
lil_babyxoxo
Breast Pumps & Suction Devices 0 110 23-02-2013 01:31 AM
lil_babyxoxo
Breast Pumps & Suction Devices 5 439 18-02-2013 04:04 AM
Thread / Author Forum Replies Views Last Post [asc]
No new posts.
lil_babyxoxo
Breast Pumps & Suction Devices 0 127 17-02-2013 07:43 PM
Treatments that really work?
lil_babyxoxo
NBE General Discussion 4 902 11-02-2013 06:47 AM
Should I start bovine ovary and where can i get it?
lil_babyxoxo
Glandular Therapy (Bovine Ovary) 8 692 10-02-2013 04:34 AM
Last Post: tibetan113
Anyone who expierenced with Bovine Ovary?
lil_babyxoxo
Glandular Therapy (Bovine Ovary) 2 445 05-02-2013 11:23 PM
lil_babyxoxo
Breast Pumps & Suction Devices 4 316 05-02-2013 08:21 PM
Which pump should i get and would it work for my body type?
lil_babyxoxo

Hi there, you have been blowing up the forum with relatively the same questions over and over again. You have received opinions and advice. I feel like you are dismissing them until you hear what you want to.

In all honesty, no one can tell you the magical approach. Your only best bet is to literally get a full and thorough panel done on all of your hormones. PLEASE, take the time to save up your money, if you don't have enough, get a second job (if you already have one or borrow from mom or dad).

I did the mistake you are about to make when I was 25 and bought everything I heard of, wonderup, tinctures of natureday approach, many individual herbs. I was taking everything and I got really sick, got hirsuitism bad, fat in wrong places, man hair in those places you shouldn't, massive headaches, acne badly, received my diagnosis for hashimoto's! And I had to take years to flush these excessive hormones out to make my receptors sensitive again.

Don't be foolish, it takes years to recover if you take the wrong things. YOU HAVE MAJOR ISSUES that NEED ADDRESSING first. Trust me, it will be far easiest if you got your test results. That's just the beginning. I have already given my opinion to you about BO and herbs with your condition, along with whom ever else. Again, BO has trace amounts of androgens, can't escape that, ovaries naturally produce them and we don't know how much we are getting ( and lots vary etc), so if yours are producing too many androgens already, you can just make it worse with the acne, visceral fat and excessive hair by taking it just like estrogenic herbs( which is why they did not work for you).

You can take any tonic, but if your body is converting these properties as they would in a male, you will have the same fat distribution you have now. If men take estrogen, it often converts into an androgen. This is why you have to take an anti androgen, question is, which? How much? And is it working for you? if not, you try something else. But no matter what, its a risk.
So you ignored the posts about getting your tests done (big mistake on your part).
I'm at the point where I would advise, go ahead, try it all, you may or may not get what you want. You may gain ten pounds but you may also grow some. Ask yourself, would you rather be fatter with some chest? Or where you are now? Would possible acne bother you? Would prolactinemia bother you? Or even possible hypothyroidism?

But at least the whining about it stops and least you are finding out? Right?

I notice you are not taking the time to really read the forums. You asked which anti androgen YOU should take. Why not just google and research here. The habit of spoon feeding 2nd or 3rd hand info can be dangerous and asking for it rather than seeking your answers is very lazy and is a detriment to your knowledge gaining.

Its trial and error. How's the pumping working out for you? Are you running out of patience with it? Make sure you give it enough time before throwing in the towel.

Thanks. Sorry for bothering you.

Look, its not that you are so bothersome, its the fact that you aren't taking the steps you really need to. We are here to help in any way we can, its just when you have a teen such as yourself, there are some obligated liabilities on our end, though you are of age. Its time to act it now, meaning, responsibility in actually taking those measures to help yourself.

Now what is truly holding you back from really looking into your endocrinology? What's keeping you from getting a panel done. These markers can really help you chose the right path.

I couldn't grow the first or even second time around nbe attempts. But when I did my testing, and studied as much as I could up to the point of devising my own program, guess what? I freakin' grew! I did it this time. NBE works much better when you know where to start.

Good luck with it all.

P.S.
99% of the time, Pumping ONLY works if you are in a state of growing. If you do not have adequate amounts of the needed hormones, you will not grow with pumping alone. So keep that in mind.

(06-04-2013, 09:55 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Look, its not that you are so bothersome, its the fact that you aren't taking the steps you really need to. We are here to help in any way we can, its just when you have a teen such as yourself, there are some obligated liabilities on our end, though you are of age. Its time to act it now, meaning, responsibility in actually taking those measures to help yourself.

Now what is truly holding you back from really looking into your endocrinology? What's keeping you from getting a panel done. These markers can really help you chose the right path.

I couldn't grow the first or even second time around nbe attempts. But when I did my testing, and studied as much as I could up to the point of devising my own program, guess what? I freakin' grew! I did it this time. NBE works much better when you know where to start.

Good luck with it all.

P.S.
99% of the time, Pumping ONLY works if you are in a state of growing. If you do not have adequate amounts of the needed hormones, you will not grow with pumping alone. So keep that in mind.

Thanks ! I really appreciate it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon