Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Got my noogleberry

So, my noogleberry has arrived and my original intention was to not touch it for at least another month. I'm trying to get my Bountiful breast results good enough so that I can 100% say yes it worked all on it's own. I don't want to do a testimonial for them that might influence someone else unless I can say for sure it was all BB, it just wouldn't seem right.

BUT I couldn't help myself and did put it on for a quick tryout. I love it and not getting to use it for the next several weeks is going to be sheer torture! LOL.

I'm thinking since I have been averageing anywhere from 1/2 to 1 inch a month since I started BB that when I finish this cycle I just started that I will feel content saying yes, it works. I can take my pictures, write my testimonial and begin noogling till my hearts content.

We have a trip to mexico planned for June and I want to be able to put on any swimsuit I like instead of which one makes me look the least flat! I figure if I can start in December, that will give me 6 months which should give me something on top of my BB resluts that might just do the trick.

hey! i am going to be doing noogle plus bb as well... hoping the noogle "makes room" for the bb or something!

happy growing to you!

I'm excited about the noogle. To be honest I feel like it may be better than the BO, but like you hope that the two of them together turn out to be awesome

I started taking herbs in July then came across the Noogleberry and started using that 3 weeks later. I know what you mean about not wanting to use the two together. I've gained over an inch since July but don't know whether it's down to the NB or the herbs but would never have had the willpower not to use the NB once I'd received it!!! Totally addicted to it now as I'm sure you will be too!! LOL Smile

As much as I'm dying to use the noogleberry, I've had such good results with the bovine ovary, that I can stand to wait a few weeks. I think that if I was feeling stuck or wasn't satisfied with my results so far, I probably wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of it! I feel like a kid waiting on Christmas to arrive!

hey! cheryl is having GREAT results doing bo plus noogle, so maybe that's a sign (plus, cheryl is a man who is not taking regular hormones, so something is working)... we can do both! i just ordered my bb... looks like there is going to be a small crew of us doing both!

at this point i dont care WHAT gets me some results, as long as i get them! ha!

happy growing, no matter the method!

emmie

Hi everyone, i think its great that you are all trying the noogleberry and the BO, i know as a man it is completely different for me and i also know that certain things work for different people. But these two methods have worked great for me and i know that women can get great results using these methods so i really hope you all get fantastic results and i will offer any advice i can. Also i dont mind sending pictures of my results to certain people on here if i know they are legitimate and i think its easy now with this new forum, so just msg me if you are interested. Good luck everyone xxxxx

I can't wait to try them out together and can only hope even half the results you've had cheryl!

thanks for the love, cheryl! waiting on my bb shipment.....

emmie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon