Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New and in need of help

A little over 2 years ago I had attempted an NBE program, the specifics of which I cannot remember but I had little success and quit when I became concerned that the volume of herbs I was taking were making me ill. At the time I was only 19 anyway and my breasts grew naturally afterward (from a 34b to a 34c), I am now 21 and am fairly certain they are done. Now my problem is that in the last few months I had gained weight, and with it my breasts grew as well... up until I could even wear a D-sized bra. However I was unhappy with the stomach bulge I gained and went on a diet/fitness program. Its been 6 weeks and I lost 11 lbs (and still keeping up with the program until I loose 6 more but have given myself a higher calorie allowance per day to do strength training), but the top of my breasts where they had begun bulging a bit have now deflated back down... It has always been my goal to be a DD-E cup. I actually have every intention of getting breast enhancement surgery by the age of 25 if I cannot get them to at least a full D naturally. So I would like to know what has worked for others and what I should do. I am on birth control, I get the depoprovera shot (which also means that I do not get my period... only occasionally when im at the end of my 3rd month and need to get the shot again, and that doesnt happen every time.) My usual excersize routine involves a routine with 20 lbs each ankle doing a specified routine to keep my butt nice followed by a few reps of moves to help tone my stomach, then yoga/pilates 3-5 days a week, and a game called DDR for about an hour a day on heavy mode for anyone who has heard of it. My diet is not particularly specific, I just eat healthy (whole grains, fruits/vegetables, etc) and count my calories. My current weight is 137 lbs and I am 5'4... my more specific measurements are Bust- 37, Over Bust- 34, Under Bust- 31, Waistline- 27, Lower abdomen- 32, hips- 37, fullest part of butt- 40, under butt- 36. ... I would be thrilled to gain even just 1 cup size to be a D cup so that my body would more proportionately match my large backside and thighs. I would appreciate any help I can get in starting a program, hopefully also one that is slightly budget friendly. Last time I recall that after attaining all of the herbs for the program I was copying I had spent nearly 200 dollars. Will post starting pics when I have my plan figured out :3 .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon