Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Should I go back to BO or PM?

I'm no longer on birth control, haven't been since November. When I took both PM and BO I was on birth control. So now that I'm not and not planning to start taking BC again, I'm not sure which might be best. Of course if I go back with PM I will cycle it. Right now my periods are not regular, they are a week longer than most girl's cycle. Not sure why. I grew the last time I took BO, I didn't grow while on PM but got sensations but I feel I didn't take it long enough either. Either method I plan on supplementing with L-Arginine. I also plan to start pumping again and continue the hypnosis and massage.

The reason I'm considering BO is because I had results before, but then again I know most people gain weight on it, and maybe I did without realizing it. I know the japanese girls like chiyomilk lost her tummy while gaining while on PM, so I'm leaning more towards it.

What do you girls think? BO or PM for someone not on BC?? I'm also trying to lose weight/tone my body.

(02-04-2013, 05:11 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  I'm no longer on birth control, haven't been since November. When I took both PM and BO I was on birth control. So now that I'm not and not planning to start taking BC again, I'm not sure which might be best. Of course if I go back with PM I will cycle it. Right now my periods are not regular, they are a week longer than most girl's cycle. Not sure why. I grew the last time I took BO, I didn't grow while on PM but got sensations but I feel I didn't take it long enough either. Either method I plan on supplementing with L-Arginine. I also plan to start pumping again and continue the hypnosis and massage.

The reason I'm considering BO is because I had results before, but then again I know most people gain weight on it, and maybe I did without realizing it. I know the japanese girls like chiyomilk lost her tummy while gaining while on PM, so I'm leaning more towards it.

What do you girls think? BO or PM for someone not on BC?? I'm also trying to lose weight/tone my body.
I feel you on the weight thing. I only gave UB 7 months And just now got to fuller c cup. I think I will give it 8-9 more months and really stick with it and not break from it this time. If you haven't given it its full course, maybe you should as you never know what your full potential on it really could have been. Then once you have gotten All you can from it, devise another program that involves cycling.
Maybe you can half the extra protein intake and see where that takes you on bo.
If you find you are gaining more within a certain amount of time, then obviously its not for you and do the other thang. Goodluck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon