Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can I take BO together with BCP??

I've been taking the birth control pills for years, and planning to start BO. Just to ask if I can take together? Or I need to stop BCP before taking BO?

Hey! Ive been trying to find out the same thing, but no one has replied. Im about to start BB and erika from BB told me i should get off the contraceptive pill as it can inhibit growth

Im looking to see if someone stayed on both as thats what I would like to do, let me know if you have found out Smile

(05-04-2013, 12:43 PM)Ashley92 Wrote:  Hey! Ive been trying to find out the same thing, but no one has replied. Im about to start BB and erika from BB told me i should get off the contraceptive pill as it can inhibit growth

Im looking to see if someone stayed on both as thats what I would like to do, let me know if you have found out Smile

Hello! I'm new too, but I remember reading older threads that mention BB can be taken with BCP. I'm curious too as I'm on Diane 35 for acne reasons so I'm not planning to stop it any time soon but I'm interested to try out BB. Let me know if you find out anything. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon