Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The best film boobs

Inspired by Tibetan's areola thread I had a think about best boobs in films.

My favourites are the ones from the opening scene of the film Carrie, I was mesmerised by that collection of boobs as a little girl.

Not to forget Russ Meyer - the king of the boob maidens.

What are your faves?

Sophia Loren, movie "Boy on a Dolphin" classic photo! [Image: still_1957_boy_dolphin7.jpg]

Nicky Whelan- Hall Pass

[Image: jdtt0c.png]

Ooooh nice selection!

And the point of these posts are?? Just makes me more depressed as to how pathetic my boobs are and fuels my constant jealousy of women who have grown normal size boobs.
Is this site here to perve on women's breasts? No. It's to help us grow healthy boobs! From the thread subject, I shouldn't have bothered opening it I suppose.
Waste of time reading this..going to unsubscribe to this topic.

(31-03-2013, 07:15 AM)goldy Wrote:  And the point of these posts are?? Just makes me more depressed as to how pathetic my boobs are and fuels my constant jealousy of women who have grown normal size boobs.
Is this site here to perve on women's breasts? No. It's to help us grow healthy boobs! From the thread subject, I shouldn't have bothered opening it I suppose.
Waste of time reading this..going to unsubscribe to this topic.

Ouch! You know. You like most of us share the pathetic boobs thing. This thread is for inspiration. Relax... you can grow yours. You just need to study. So get over yourself and start growing!

I agree with Tibetan, it's for inspiration. It's like when my hubby was losing weight/getting into shape he looked at guys already in shape and said "I plan to look like this". Some of them were attainable for his structure, genetics, and size, some of them weren't. They weren't meant to make him depressed but for inspiration and motivation to keep going. That's all this is for. I like Nicky because her nipples are similar to mine, I just wish I had her breast shape. But, if NBE doesn't get me the shape I want, then I can have the fat transfer surgery and come close. She was one of the pictures I showed the surgeon on what I wanted to do, he said it was attainable and realistic. And like now I'm on a weightloss/getting in shape journey, I sometimes look at women who's bodies I'd like to be. Hers is one of them on the tummy aspect as well, but I still want to keep my butt/hips. And it's not depressing unless you let it be that way. The problem here is NOT this thread, it's your perspective of it. Change your perspective and you'll find yourself much happier, and achieving your goals faster. I've said this time and time again, the main key to NBE is a positive attitude. If you keep the perspective/attitude you currently have towards yourself and breasts, you will not succeed.

I am the first to admit I have pathetic boobs, but if I was envious of every woman's boobs out there I either have slashed my wrists or be a hermit. OR would not even feel happy when people on here grow their boobs.

I would like to think this forum is for women/men who want to gain healthybody image and if inspiration is what they want, then let them admire beauty at its best. The world is full of it! No need for negative envy towards others, just appreciate and do the best you can for yourself. If it's too much for you, then don't look at it :p

Well said ShortcakeKate!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon