Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pm and side effects?

Im on the my 4th day of using pm. The pm im using is 98% pure. And the recommended maximum daily intake is 600mg, ive started off taking half the dose just so my body can get used to it. Any how since ive been taking it ive had this dull headache ( manageable) and light headedness. (feels like my head doesn't belong to me) and generally feeling tired. Just wondering will my body adjust to this? or will it get worse if I increase the dose? does anyone know if drinking more water will diminish the symptoms? I do not want to stop using the pm yet as I was hoping for good results.
Also im using flaxseed oil as a massage morning & night 15 mins.
as yet I have not seen any difference, maybe its too early yet.
does anyone know anything else I can add to my programme that would help?

Any help would be greatfull

There're two different possibilities to this... First... Are you eating anything sugary when you take your pm? If not, try that first. You -might- be having a hypoglycemic reaction.

The other possibility is that you might be pushing yourself over into estrogen dominance and the resolution to that is adding progesterone cream to your regime.

Im mixing it with milk. on a empty stomach, heard it works best like that? don't know if that's true.
how would I know if im pushing myself into estrogen dominance?
I wouldn't have thought half the serving would have had any effect on me at all. wasn't I wrong.

Yeah, second option really isn't as likely as first then, like, at all. It wasn't really likely to begin with.

Try eating something slightly sugary with it. Don't go overboard, but empty stomach is definitely not good, and stuff without sugar won't help any either.

Make the milk chocolate milk maybe? *shrug*

But yeah, calcium does help uptake.

EDIT: BTW, not ALL of us get the hypoglycemic reaction from it... but those of us who do... it doesn't take much of it at all. There's another chemical in all varieties of pueraria, including mirifica, called puerarin, and it's this chemical that causes it in those who are sensitive to it.

Okay ill try it with chocolate milk and see if things get better. The type im taking says 98% puerarin from white kwao krua

(28-03-2013, 11:04 AM)mrsmnk16 Wrote:  Okay ill try it with chocolate milk and see if things get better. The type im taking says 98% puerarin from white kwao krua

Well duh then! Why on earth would it be standardized for puerarin instead of miroestrol or one of the other more beneficial constituents?

Yeah. Sugar will definitely help. I do wonder how much good stuff you're getting though if only 2% remains for all other constituents.

Well to be honest I dont know much about the pm, I just heard this one was good, and that it works really well, isit even worth taking?You obviously know what your talking about. I dont know much about the different types. Ifits im not going to get any good benefits from this I might aswell stop using it. Gutted as this also cost quite abit

(28-03-2013, 09:53 AM)mrsmnk16 Wrote:  Im on the my 4th day of using pm. The pm im using is 98% pure. And the recommended maximum daily intake is 600mg, ive started off taking half the dose just so my body can get used to it. Any how since ive been taking it ive had this dull headache ( manageable) and light headedness. (feels like my head doesn't belong to me) and generally feeling tired. Just wondering will my body adjust to this? or will it get worse if I increase the dose? does anyone know if drinking more water will diminish the symptoms? I do not want to stop using the pm yet as I was hoping for good results.
Also im using flaxseed oil as a massage morning & night 15 mins.
as yet I have not seen any difference, maybe its too early yet.
does anyone know anything else I can add to my programme that would help?

Any help would be greatfull

I've been taking PM for about 3 weeks now give or take a little. It was a rocky start for me with lots of side effects. I had dull headaches, sharp pain in my kidneys or liver, upset GI tract and thankfully, some "good pain" in my chest. My head ache was located between my ears and the back of my neck. Strangely, the headaches went away about the time I upped my dose from half the recommended daily amount to the full recommended daily dose. I'm not sure if it had something to do with the dose or simply lapsed time. After doing the full rate for a week, I started getting the headaches again and then one night, I got severe pain in my boy bits. I skipped one dose and things leveled off. My hypothesis is that when I introduced it into my body it shocked my system and took a bit for my endocrine and metabolizing systems to adjust. I also think there might be some cumulative affects and I just need to take a breather (skip one dose) once in a while to allow my body to adjust. Bottom line - I predict your symptoms will moderate as your body adjusts to the changes. This is simply my experience, your experience may be different and AbiDrew (and others) have a much better handle on the physiology than I.

Oh, and tired!?! Yeah! what's up with that? I just want to sleep whenever I can.

(28-03-2013, 12:56 PM)mrsmnk16 Wrote:  Well to be honest I dont know much about the pm, I just heard this one was good, and that it works really well, isit even worth taking?You obviously know what your talking about. I dont know much about the different types. Ifits im not going to get any good benefits from this I might aswell stop using it. Gutted as this also cost quite abit

I really don't know. Just use what you've got and see if it works. If not, lots of people have good results with Ainterol's PM.

It does feel like I may be feeling something in the breast area, but then again might be down to the massages, the place where I bought the pm is offering me a full refund if I send it back, I was thinking of ordering off biova website as those women on the thread "amazing results with pm" also bought from the biova website,

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon