Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Questions about Bountiful Breasts

I am really interested In starting Bountiful Breasts. I heard people have gotten results with it. I've tried herbal supplements in the past and nothing worked, all that they did for me was make me gain weight which was not good for me since I'm already cubby. Before I starting Bountiful Breasts, I have a few questions for anyone who has used it or knows people who has:

1) Does it make you gain weight any where else other than the breasts?

2) Does it take weight/fat that's already in your body or does it creaste new fat/weight gain?

3) I know it's suppose to trigger the growth hormones, but would it trigger other growth hormones aswell like for example make someone get taller?

4) Are there any sides effects, example change in mood or things that you can't do or take while taking Bountiful Breasts?

About me: I'm 18 years old. I've never grown breasts. I have the chest of a 10 year old boy. When i put a bra on, and if i put my arms up or stretch, my bra goes right over my "breasts" because I don't have any at all to even hold a bra in place. I weat a 32 AA bra and when I put it on, it's completely empty. I am also 10 pounds over weight, which makes the situation even worse. I've been pumping with noogleberry pump for about a month and my breast still look the same. I will continue using the pump but it would be great if Bountiful Breasts could help speed up the process.

Thank You for the help everyone!

(27-03-2013, 05:28 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  I am really interested In starting Bountiful Breasts. I heard people have gotten results with it. I've tried herbal supplements in the past and nothing worked, all that they did for me was make me gain weight which was not good for me since I'm already cubby. Before I starting Bountiful Breasts, I have a few questions for anyone who has used it or knows people who has:

1) Does it make you gain weight any where else other than the breasts?

2) Does it take weight/fat that's already in your body or does it creaste new fat/weight gain?

3) I know it's suppose to trigger the growth hormones, but would it trigger other growth hormones aswell like for example make someone get taller?

4) Are there any sides effects, example change in mood or things that you can't do or take while taking Bountiful Breasts?

About me: I'm 18 years old. I've never grown breasts. I have the chest of a 10 year old boy. When i put a bra on, and if i put my arms up or stretch, my bra goes right over my "breasts" because I don't have any at all to even hold a bra in place. I weat a 32 AA bra and when I put it on, it's completely empty. I am also 10 pounds over weight, which makes the situation even worse. I've been pumping with noogleberry pump for about a month and my breast still look the same. I will continue using the pump but it would be great if Bountiful Breasts could help speed up the process.

Thank You for the help everyone!

Thought this already answered. BO is BO. Yes, they vary but it still has the same effects for the most part regardless of brand formulation, There will always be a chance of gaining weight. Especially since they recommend the protein added. BB is adamant about the extra protien taken with their supps. If your thyroid is slow, you may grow very slowly or not at all. They push this about temps being up or it won't work. Temps thyroid and metabolism- This is all related and they will tell you that.

I have both BB and UB brand. Ones just as good as the other. So think about why you already with some extra weight you dont need. Is it your thyroid (low temps mainly)? Liver function, or cortisol imbalance, or bad fatty diet?

can you afford to gain a littel extra such as ten pounds in the name of breasts?
Will you gain fat and no breasts or will you gain both fat and breasts?
Or will you have no gains at all? Its only those who have great thyroid/adrenal function (normal BMI) who only grow breasts and gain very little extra weight.

I have adrenal and thyroid problems and to BO for 6 months and gained ten pounds but I also grew a cup. I went from b to c and yes while i hate my extra weight on my face and stomach, I am happy to have the growth.

I don't take the extra protein anymore since the gain but I also stalled sadly. I am wanting to do more protein so that I can grow more but I hate the idea of gaining more weight, I am at my max.

So I am tweaking now. If you go this route and have androgen issues, be sure you take anti androgens of some form or you will have acne, more visceral fat and most likely lactate at some point for sure! I can tell you it does not redistribute fat into other areas UNLESS you are already with a healthy endocrine system. So the perfect candidate is a woman with a healthy bmi, good temps, and no visceral fat. The new fat will often sculpt these bodies. The rest of us will get it everywhere including the chest if we are lucky.

as far as growing taller, you never know. your plates are probably still open and you aren't done at 18 that's for sure. Its all about what nutrition can do for you at this point.

The only way to find out is to actually try it. Its risky but at last you will know. But generally speaking, its much better to work on the other issues before trying to gain in the chest if you can. I wish I had more luck. I HAVE an auto immune condition and took a risk knowing, I will possibly have some unwanted side effects. I did but its not as bad as I thought. Now if I can get through the next 8 months on this without gaining any weight and grow more...

Just realized you are the one posting alot about BO and pumping. By reading your posts, you are very ansy and not doing enough of your research. You must have just turned 18 because your other recent posts, you are 17... Also, 5ft2" and 135 pounds with no breast development at all mean you have a blockage of some kind and/or seriously need to see a doc or ped. I would not go any route for nbe till this is sorted. You may be sorry for trying any nbe route with all your current issues right now. UB, BB and herbs DO NOT WORK MIRACLES.

If you are even slightly over weight with no breasts, that means you may have some form of pcos, or high androgens but for sure some kind of endocrine issues. Androgens and high prolactin go together often. This is not breast growth and prolactinemia can be a very nasty issue if brought on. If you do BO route, you may just get really fat and lactate with no growth. Just a warning. It does not change fat distribution in unhealthy women. (Hence why they did not develop in the first place with the BMI you currently have). Something is wrong. Get it checked out.

Not surprising that pumping isn't working as fast for you. Maybe give it 6 months to see if anything sparks. Bottom line: You need your hormones balanced just enough to jumpstart the growing phase.

With that said, you are probably not mentally or biologically ready for this. I think you need to seriously research YOUR endocrinology symptoms. Its not the end of the world, just come on back when your body is ready.

(27-03-2013, 07:20 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Just realized you are the one posting alot about BO and pumping. By reading your posts, you are very ansy and not doing enough of your research. You must have just turned 18 because your other recent posts, you are 17... Also, 5ft2" and 135 pounds with no breast development at all mean you have a blockage of some kind and/or seriously need to see a doc or ped. I would not go any route for nbe till this is sorted. You may be sorry for trying any nbe route with all your current issues right now. UB, BB and herbs DO NOT WORK MIRACLES.

If you are even slightly over weight with no breasts, that means you may have some form of pcos, or high androgens but for sure some kind of endocrine issues. Androgens and high prolactin go together often. This is not breast growth and prolactinemia can be a very nasty issue if brought on. If you do BO route, you may just get really fat and lactate with no growth. Just a warning. It does not change fat distribution in unhealthy women. (Hence why they did not develop in the first place with the BMI you currently have). Something is wrong. Get it checked out.

Not surprising that pumping isn't working as fast for you. Maybe give it 6 months to see if anything sparks. Bottom line: You need your hormones balanced just enough to jumpstart the growing phase.

With that said, you are probably not mentally or biologically ready for this. I think you need to seriously research YOUR endocrinology symptoms. Its not the end of the world, just come on back when your body is ready.

Yes, i just turned 18 not too long ago. Thank you for the tips

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon