Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PC caused oily skin and sored toes/finger joints...?

Hello Everyone,

I recently added PC to my NBE program (2nd month) and only during the Luteal phase. However, after 4 days using it (along with my PM, PG, Maca) I now have excessive oil on the face and painfully sored joints on the toes and fingers. However, I did have soreness on the fingers prior starting this NBE program due to the car accident I had over year ago but now it appears it spreads all the way down to the toes.

I wonder if any of you experience as I am now?

Thanks in advance,

Note: I do have history of Endometrics (Ovary still intact but the cyst was removed late last year due to false ovarian cancer) and hypothyroidism (one gland removed due to lumps spurt -18 yrs ago). My Hormonal + thyroid tests were normal.

-V

The only thing I can say based on my experience, hormone levels changing can bring on some side effects like me. My estrogen levels are rising (I finished my period a week ago...so it's ovulation), I usually don't have oily skin or new pimples on my forehead until my menstruation, however getting a boost of EH, now my entire face is oily, has PMS-like symptoms, brown blood/spotting in my ovulation discharge (I never have this usually...) and my breasts are sore, heavy and nipples swelling.

I suggest you check in with your doctor to make sure if it's related to a nerve/joint injury in the past, or due to hormone levels. The oily face is definitely hormones!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon