Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My new program for after pm break!

I changed my mind. I don't want to interfere too much. Maybe in the future I will use this bottle of alfalfa. In the meantime I would like to try red clover or hops when my cycle arrives, Im leaning towards red clover. We'll see...
Rainbow 

Alfalfa increases prolactin and oxytocin levels which causes a swelling in the breasts so this increases bust size. Probably keep your program the same and see how it goes. Goodluck!!

Emily thanks for the info and advice!
I just wasnt sure if I should use it as a main source for nbe and compare the results to yours because you do so many diff things. I dont wanna have unrealistic goals. But anyway tySmile And I wish you continued success. Ill def keep my program as is and see how It goes.

Im measuring 32 now. Thats great progress for me. Before any nbe I was around 30" rounding up. I didnt have a big diff between my breasts and my tummy now there is a clear point where ny breasts hang if you will, over my upper abdomen Hope that makes sense. Basically I was borderline flat up there, now Ive got smll but obvious breasts that look womanish more than girl like. Im so happy to keep moving forward. I look forward to what the future holds; )

Wtf. I need help.
Is 14 gms of flax a day too much? Ive read it could just be eaten throughout the day with meals, so Id assumed this amount was okay. I just did the math and Im like-wow. For most herbs that seems way too large a dose.

My period is getting on my damn nerve. I know it should be here today, maybe even last night:/ My 28th day is near and she isnt!! I swear I feel her though. I am going to have some brewed parsley and see if I can coax her out.

Program stuff--
I got red clover today. It is blossoms and full herb. I think I will begin today and start ramping up my fg even more once my cycle comes.

The red clover is making the gals jiggly. Hope this will create some nice growth. After three weeks or so will ramp up on sp, fg, and rc. I stopped wy. But I will take again later in my phase maybe, idk yet. It was hard to keep up with all of them so I figured wy could go. Either way I will keep using my wy cream.

Ive been slipping on my soup but will make a fish one with bamboo and chickestock later. Doing hypnosis again as well now . I feel so confident in this journey and I cannot wait for school to end so I can eat even more food and concentrate more on hypnosis and weight training.

Changed my mind upon further reflection. Will continue wy.
Program as it stands ( ramping up now):

Wild Yam- 424mg x's 4
SP Berries- 575 mg x's 4
Red Clover- 400 mg x's 2( just begun not ramping yet)
Fenugreek seed- 575mg x's 5
Ginseng w/ rj- 2000 mg and 400 mg
Mothers Milk Tea- 3 bags a day 560 fennel x's 3, organic anise 350 x's 3 ( contains other herbs as well these are the two I want more so)
Flax/Epo/Borage Blend - Two Tablespoons a day now
Gaba- back on gaba before bed timeSmile

I am going to stop taking soy. No negative side effects, I just dont want too many isoflav's. But, I love milk in my diet, so I think I will use only organic coconut now. I think that has even more fat than cow milk, so thats goodSmile Thats that. I wanna pick up some fennel capsules and incorporate that into my program. I should probably take a break soon. Dunno yet.

I think will cleanse now since I feel like itSmile
Ill stop all herbs for two weeks maybe. Actually a week may be okay. We will see. I am goin to do water and detox tea. Then I will continue. Ive realized where I wanna go with my nbe program and I want to have a good start when I add my fennel and hops. Its alot of supps but hey:p I am also starting to wonder if rc is necessary.

Ive been wanting to add jello for a while and I finally found some organic gelatin!! Im going to get capsules and powder and use the powder to make my own organic fresh jello. I loove jello and gelatin is good for nbe but also your health and skin. Loove it!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon