Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My new program for after pm break!

Also now I massage every day. I think that helps too.

I wore a cute top, nothing too revealing. My professor was staring at my boobs! My little aa cup boobiesSmile Haha.

Im just saying this because we should never forget that we are already sexy and if we know it, we will exude it and become even more attractive!!!

Anyway....back to the program
I am going to continue to use my red clover breast balm for a few more days, then I will make the switch back to using boobystacked and pc.
Ive also been doing hypnosis and it always makes me feel greatSmile I have had some major activity in my bigger breast today that I KNOW came from the hypnosis.

Just another thought..
I used to say that I will never massage diligently, too much work and time! Look at me now: I am looking for a rj skin cream to massage as I type.
Nothing in this world is free, you have to work hard to get paid! Booby love has reminded me of this. Aint nothing free! Im going to work for these boobies!!!

I went through 4 pairs of jeans this morning untill I realized....Umm maybe its me and not the jeans! I couldnt get my ass into them, and the ones that I could wouldnt come past my lower bum, they squeezed my meat and left the rest exposed. Mind you, even with my lil ample booty from before Im always the same size jeans have been for 3 years. So I know this is realSmile I lost a half inch on my waist too.
Blush
I didnt measure since last week but these are the kinda results I wanted. My waist and tummy are lookin great as well from exercise, more defined. I am lovin this!!!!
If only the girls grew as fast.

The whole chicken soup sounds quite nice. The massage should definitely help you get the teardrop shape. Look at you, getting looks from a professor. Maybe he's been looking for a while and has noticed the swelling too Wink Great news about the waist and happy boob growing. Hope to hear more updates.

Thank you shampoo for your positivitySmile I appreciate it and wil keep updating!

I had an amazing shake that I put two heaping tablespoons of flax in, and I have alot of little pain and activity. This happened the last time I slipped flax in my shake. I was careful with it and havent used it much because I was cautious about adding it to my program. I think I will try it now.

I love this red clover breast balm and switched back to it after a few days of boobystacked. I think I react better to it even though I wanted to loove boobystacked. I did like it but I just think I am reacting better to the balm and I wanna go with that feeling. I also took a ginseng that had honey and royal jelly ( 2000 ginseng, and 400mg) I am not sure if this will help but I am adding it as well. Still on wy, fg, and sp from greenbush but I wanna ramp on the sp and wy a bit. Im stopping soy milk because I was not aware it should be fermented, but I loove soy! So Ill just order some organic fermented powder in a few weeksSmile Also ramping up on mothers milk tea to 4 bags a day

So now I am going to do this:
Wy- 3 capsules from greenbush
Sp- 4 capsules
Fg- 4 capsules
Red Clover Breast Balm with massage
Flax at least two heaping tablespoons a day for now
Ginseng and RJ liquid supp
Spearmint tea at least two strong pots a day
PC- gotta get back to that
Hypnosis- Gotta get back to that after this crazy weekend
I was considering of sticking with pm for a few months this year and then maybe hops, but I like how I started getting results with my random program I made up for my break. I am thinking now if I should start taking RC internally soon instead of going back to pm. Ill keep it like this for now.
Phew, that was long!

Lots of swelling again todaySmile
Hope this fluctuation activity becomes growth!
The bottom areas are looking jiggly. Thats awesome.

Im in class. Booring!!!
I had a random train of thoughts last night that I want to record:

As of now, I am completely giving up on pm cream as a source of growth. Done. Im over it.
I have been using pm creams since December of last year with very, very minimal growth. Ive been through quite a few jars and brands with nooo luck. I did notice that th breast I applied more diligently to, that it did seem to grow a tiny bit, but it was more lifting than anything. So while some may grow off from pm cream it was of little to no use for me. I may consider it in the future for firming and lift but thats it. Im glad I changed my program because I found out that trying diff things benefited me in the end as opposed to staying with pm for even longer than I did. I could have been waiting for nothing at all. I dont know if I even want to use it internally again. I dont think it works for me, but there is still hopeSmile

Upon the arrival of my next cycle I am considering adding alfalfa and cycling it, then going back to flax after my menses. I dont know of many who have used with success except EmilyLoretta, but then again she uses so many other things so who knows, I feel like its still a shot in the dark; I'm going to try and see how it goes. I want to try red clover since I like the balm but I already have a brand new bottle of concentrated alfalfa extract. Gotta use what we got! I will look through Emily's thread before I begin to see if I missed anything about alfalfa and actual growth.
At worst maybe nothing will happen, but I do NOT want to interfere with the effectiveness of my current programWink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon