Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Newbie here :any help is appreciated :)

Smile 

Hello! I just found this site recently, and don't have much of a story.. Blush (Haven't bought any NBE just yet as I've had VERY little luck in finding anything promising (especially when it comes to NBE with 'permanent' results), and those that are never respond to my questions via e-mail OR phone calls.
Needless to say it's been rather fruitless, and am in dire need of guidance.
My family hasn't been one to help me with any problems I have, and so I've just been doing this on my own.

I don't have a doctor, and don't follow a particular 'diet'. I guess I've just been 'lucky' in the fact that I don't really get fat. I think I'm a little below 5' and my family is asian and I'm very small; weight fluctuates for the most part 85-94. I'm just about 25yrs of age and never have had any luck finding the right bra size, as 32-34A doesn't even fit me right either. It's disheartening to not have any cleavage, and I have been on pins and needles trying to look for the right supplement, cream, pill.

If I you're perhaps wondering what I'm trying to say, lol, it's that I'd love to make some friends here that are okay with hearing my rather countless queries. Please, if you have a story you want to share- I'd absolutely love to hear it. Smile I want learn as much as I can especially from others experiences.

I'll also be sure to look into all this site has to offer, but there's so much, and I'm not even sure where to start.

Hi Little Lanni, welcome to NBE.

I would suggest going through some of the personal programs and starting from there. Keep in mind that NBE takes time and what works for one may not work for another. Trial and error.

Best of Luck

Hi little lanni,

I agree personal programs are a good place to start. also, if you are considering herbs or any hormonal methods, it is a good idea to take a hormone test before you begin. What methods have you already tried? how long did you stick with them?

The best advice I can give is to read, read, read! there is a wealth of information on this forum and you can use the search tool to find answers to many questions you may have.

Good luck Smile

(22-03-2013, 03:54 AM)ChristinaD Wrote:  Hi Little Lanni, welcome to NBE.

I would suggest going through some of the personal programs and starting from there. Keep in mind that NBE takes time and what works for one may not work for another. Trial and error.

Best of Luck

As for the personal programs.. I'm guessing those range from herbs, creams, exercises, massage, and those machine things?

I'm trying to think of a plan to follow but so far, I think the biggest hurdle would be changing my die.t. Used to go about it in a rather careless way since I had a high metabolism.
But from a bit more research, it turns out all that sugar could have upset the balance in hormone growth during my teen years-stunting my breast growth. Sad

That and I was wanting to try the breast massage, but I've heard from a few others that you really need to have a cream to actually see any kind of actual growth. So now I'm a bit stumped on how I should go about it. Huh

Thank you, and I'll do my best to keep that in mind. There isn't a solid guarantee that anything will actually work. All of us here are mostly experimenting with several things and hoping for the best.
Can't rush these things, but I'm trying to stay hopeful.

(22-03-2013, 02:16 PM)Charlii Wrote:  Hi little lanni,

I agree personal programs are a good place to start. also, if you are considering herbs or any hormonal methods, it is a good idea to take a hormone test before you begin. What methods have you already tried? how long did you stick with them?

The best advice I can give is to read, read, read! there is a wealth of information on this forum and you can use the search tool to find answers to many questions you may have.

Good luck Smile

A Hormone test? That does sound like something I need to do. And yes, I do plan on herbs and wanting to get hormones to work in my favor-if possible.

Oh, I've just been doing a lot of reading and trying to find a good place to start. I think all the reading has made me feel a bit overwhelmed though.
For me, I think I plan to start on a plan and stick with it, only changing it when it's needed. (I've heard herbs are good, but in order to keep it working, you need to take a break from it) , so I'll be doing something else like exercise, or one one of those machines before going back to herbs.

Thank you for the warm wishes! I'll probably need all the luck I can get as Asian's are not well known for their bust size. Blush

yeah you can do one online, dr lee's hormone test i think its called, or for more accuracy order a saliva testing kit.

Ive heard that bovine ovary (glandular therapy) can give good results for asians... Im about to start a BO program next month. just another thing for you to research lol. and i know how overwhelming it is at first, it took me several months to settle on a program and I still keep tweaking it now Cool x

(25-03-2013, 04:03 PM)Charlii Wrote:  yeah you can do one online, dr lee's hormone test i think its called, or for more accuracy order a saliva testing kit.

Ive heard that bovine ovary (glandular therapy) can give good results for asians... Im about to start a BO program next month. just another thing for you to research lol. and i know how overwhelming it is at first, it took me several months to settle on a program and I still keep tweaking it now Cool x

That's like saying herbs are best suited for black women. You can't just assume that. Its what YOUR BODY needs. Some Asians have glandular disorders an some don't. Some need to address certain issues before moving toward that specific protocol.

Besides if you read lled34as thread you know she is Asian and too went the bo route for nbe : BB brand for at least a year and got no results. So keep that in mind. You just never know.

If one has high androgens it may be best to do anti androgen protocol because estrogenic herbs an even bo can make things worse such as acne and weight gain.
Remember bo also contains micro amounts of testosterone and no two batches are exact. So who really knows how much we are getting here.

yes agreed tibetan113, I didnt mean to recommend it by generalizing, simply something I noticed while doing my research. Just another option to consider looking in to.

(25-03-2013, 05:54 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(25-03-2013, 04:03 PM)Charlii Wrote:  yeah you can do one online, dr lee's hormone test i think its called, or for more accuracy order a saliva testing kit.

That's like saying herbs are best suited for black women. You can't just assume that. Its what YOUR BODY needs. Some Asians have glandular disorders an some don't. Some need to address certain issues before moving toward that specific protocol.

Besides if you read lled34as thread you know she is Asian and too went the bo route for nbe : BB brand for at least a year and got no results. So keep that in mind. You just never know.

If one has high androgens it may be best to do anti androgen protocol because estrogenic herbs an even bo can make things worse such as acne and weight gain.
Remember bo also contains micro amounts of testosterone and no two batches are exact. So who really knows how much we are getting here.

@ Charlie/ Dr. Lee's Hormone Test. Got it! I'll be looking into that one, and if it isn't as precise, I'll try the saliva one. And thanks for the option; once the homework's complete it might narrow things down a bit.

@tibetan113/ It's true, no two women are alike, and what works for one, may not work for another.
Experimenting and trying things out by trial and error is pretty much what we're all doing-along with what's been done before, and a bit of study on what does work. And I thank you. I'm trying to avoid testosterone as much as possible, since sugar is something I've had a very hard time cutting back on.. Never had any trouble with it until I read up on how it affects your hormones, so now I've been worried.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon