Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

not taking herbs on your period?

Hi, I just started NBE almost a month ago and my period just came today, I noticed it was late when it is never late but anyways I heard somewhere that on the day your period is due you should take a 5 day break from taking the herbs. So im wondering if it is okay to take the herbs while on my period or if I would get better results taking a break on my monthly. Right now I am taking herbs from greenbush. It is a mix of fenugreek, wild yam and saw palmetto. there is 190mg of each in each capsule and I take about 8 capsules a day. I am also using naturalful but I am pretty bad at remembering to use the cream so I only use it once in a while.

I don't know of any reason why taking a break would get you better results.

I've noticed that my tingling goes completely away when I'm on my period and since I'm taking maca, I've also heard of giving that a break so I break while I'm on my period and start back up when my period is gone. I thought about ramping up while I'm on my period but I need to do more research about that first.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon