Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

timarie's waist-is-small-and-curves-are-kickin' program

Timarie you look great ! and after the break your body will response better to exercise Smile (In order to advance, sometimes You have to retreat, right ? )
Hey I have another question for you : I have noticed since i lift ( 8 months ago) my butt looks so much better but now I have veins on my hands, and i don´t like it.

How can this be prevented ? thanks you

(27-07-2013, 07:31 PM)pom19 Wrote:  You look good Timarie, nice hour glass.

Thanks, Pom! I'm actually... a pear, though! But I think pear shapes are lovely, as we tend to gain our fat in our thighs and rear, as opposed to hourglass shapes which gain fat in the lower abdomen. I like gaining weight where I gain it. Now the only problem is that growing my breasts is more of a challenge! If I can conquer that challenge, I will be the happiest woman alive!

(27-07-2013, 07:51 PM)Ceci82 Wrote:  Timarie you look great ! and after the break your body will response better to exercise Smile (In order to advance, sometimes You have to retreat, right ? )
Hey I have another question for you : I have noticed since i lift ( 8 months ago) my butt looks so much better but now I have veins on my hands, and i don´t like it.

About the retreating, definitely. It's comparable to breaking a plateau with boobing growing.
I think your experience with the veins on your hands is interesting. There are a couple factors that contribute to this, but you say the only variable that has changed is your exercise. When exercise contributes to veiny hands, it is (should be) only temporary. Are you experiencing long-term non-stop vein increase where your veins on your hands never calm down, or is it prominent for your exercise and for some time after, going away until your next exercise routine?

(22-07-2013, 01:32 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  And by some very weird chance I do... have the natural hourglass that is. Despite being genetically a male.

Actually there's a surprising demographic of men with natural hourglasses. Though it is VERY VERY rare. Even more so than for women.

For some reason there's this myth out there that all men have the same shape and it's always roughly the same as a female banana.

But yeah. That's why I'm aiming for the "perfect" hourglass. I'm already an hourglass... I'm just not a very shapely one. If I was some other shape I'd be aiming for a perfect whatever-shape-that-was.

EDIT: Oh! And welcome back timarie! Sorry to hear about your rotten luck with some aspects of your attempted program... I've been sticking a lot more to things that are easier to get in the US largely for that reason. I like consistency.

Whoa, how did I miss this? I just went back-paging on my thread for the hell of it and saw this. For some reason I don't receive email notifications for all posts! I'm sorry Abi, you probably think I'm a jerk!!

I can definitely see what you're talking about (your shape being an hour glass), especially with your bathing suit photograph that you posted a few months ago. But that is interesting for you to point out because it is true that men are typically categorized into the ol' ectomorph, mesomorph, or endomorph categories, which only is based on two main dimensions: height and width. Women can be categorized into one of these three categories as well. However, I guess it is out of ignorance that people categorize all men as bananas/rectangles... out of fear also, perhaps, as for you it is a blessing to have your natural shape be an hour glass, but other men would be to scared to be associated with anything remotely feminine!

And yes, I have been really irritated with ordering things from abroad, with shipping and handling costing more than the product itself, and the lack of consistency it creates. I am going to join you gradually (as I run out of international products I will reorder from a national company), but I think my only hold up is the pig placenta. Dodgy I've got more homework to do...

(01-08-2013, 07:23 AM)timarie Wrote:  
(27-07-2013, 07:31 PM)pom19 Wrote:  You look good Timarie, nice hour glass.

Thanks, Pom! I'm actually... a pear, though! But I think pear shapes are lovely, as we tend to gain our fat in our thighs and rear, as opposed to hourglass shapes which gain fat in the lower abdomen. I like gaining weight where I gain it. Now the only problem is that growing my breasts is more of a challenge! If I can conquer that challenge, I will be the happiest woman alive!

(27-07-2013, 07:51 PM)Ceci82 Wrote:  Timarie you look great ! and after the break your body will response better to exercise Smile (In order to advance, sometimes You have to retreat, right ? )

About the retreating, definitely. It's comparable to breaking a plateau with boobing growing.
I think your experience with the veins on your hands is interesting. There are a couple factors that contribute to this, but you say the only variable that has changed is your exercise. When exercise contributes to veiny hands, it is (should be) only temporary. Are you experiencing long-term non-stop vein increase where your veins on your hands never calm down, or is it prominent for your exercise and for some time after, going away until your next exercise routine?

A pear is someone with a very small bust and a very large bottom, totally out of proportion and balance. Well, that's not you. You look great girl. Just be patient with your NBE program, and do not take too many herbs at the same time. Chose a few and stick to them along with massage and your exercise. Meanwhile love your body and thank them. It is the proportion that matters and not the size. You will get there. Blessings...

(01-08-2013, 07:54 AM)pom19 Wrote:  A pear is someone with a very small bust and a very large bottom, totally out of proportion and balance. Well, that's not you. You look great girl. Just be patient with your NBE program, and do not take too many herbs at the same time. Chose a few and stick to them along with massage and your exercise. Meanwhile love your body and thank them. It is the proportion that matters and not the size. You will get there. Blessings...

Actually if you look closely she IS a pear. Just a VERY IN SHAPE pear. I mean. She's INCREDIBLY toned. Makes it much harder to tell.

I'll probably never really get nearly that toned... I just don't exercise enough or the right kinds.

If she was an hourglass, with that butt, she'd have boobs popping out like crazy, but she doesn't.

(01-08-2013, 01:08 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(01-08-2013, 07:54 AM)pom19 Wrote:  A pear is someone with a very small bust and a very large bottom, totally out of proportion and balance. Well, that's not you. You look great girl. Just be patient with your NBE program, and do not take too many herbs at the same time. Chose a few and stick to them along with massage and your exercise. Meanwhile love your body and thank them. It is the proportion that matters and not the size. You will get there. Blessings...

Actually if you look closely she IS a pear. Just a VERY IN SHAPE pear. I mean. She's INCREDIBLY toned. Makes it much harder to tell.

I'll probably never really get nearly that toned... I just don't exercise enough or the right kinds.

If she was an hourglass, with that butt, she'd have boobs popping out like crazy, but she doesn't.

If pear means you could be classified toned curvy and you look great like her, then so be it. Smile

(01-08-2013, 01:08 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  

Yh im sure shes not hourglass but then the hips seem too small from the front and the shoulders to in proportion with hips to be a true pear id say more of a rectangle look from the front than a pear but with a perky ass and extremely flat stomach but not a narrow waist from the front looking fit though so it doesnt really matter of which figure you look healthier than most i dont think most women fit the shapes exactly.
Its funny though im sure the figures can change maybe i was pretty much flat chest 'pear' wider hips but wide shoulders too with nbe now i am very hourglass looking all the way i want to keep this but also continue nbe so im looking to build more thighs and butt to not let my breast take over my butt i will say though i still gain fat to my butt not to my breast when not on nbe like my original figure.

Hii timarie
I REALLy loved your figure . Actually I can say it is my dream figure (of course with more boobs Big Grin)
I have some questions for you hope that u can help me
1- Actually I have a really skinny thighs that I think it's hard to gain big muscles.. so do u think It's better to train once a week to give my muscles more chance to grow?
2- how long have u trained before your break?
3- I'm more interested in having a bigger thighs and hips rather than bigger butt.. bcz my butt isn't that flat
So what are the best workouts that may target the thighs most?
In the end sorry if I have many language mistakes as English is not my first language
Thank you so much your help would be very appreciated

I don't know, I never did any weight lifting, gym type stuff or took and supplements. I'd walk a lot, ride a bike a few miles nearly every day, swim a lot and play drums at a gig at about 1 to 5 or 6 times a month and at rehearsals about once or twice a week and my bod was pretty ripping, but normal, not grossly muscular looking. Sadly, in the past 15 years, I lost the "ability" to do all of those thins as often as I'd like (I don't have a bike anymore, I'm way too busy at home or at work to go for long walks or bike rides, the pool had to be filled in, the band broke up and then my singer died 3 years ago.) The past few weeks, I've been noticing how I seem to be getting weak just from even not playing drums very often anymore!! I GOTTA set up the stage set and play more often!! The V-Drums are great, but I just can't do with them what I'd do on my acoustic stage set. :-\

(01-08-2013, 01:08 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Actually if you look closely she IS a pear. Just a VERY IN SHAPE pear. I mean. She's INCREDIBLY toned. Makes it much harder to tell.

Abi is right. Also, if I was an hourglass, my first bits of fat would be stored in my lower abdomen instead of my legs and butt. As you can see, I have very little on my lower abdomen and my legs are the least-toned part of my body (another way of saying my legs are fat Tongue haha. It's my trouble area and that is why I work it out the hardest!)

(01-08-2013, 04:51 PM)pom19 Wrote:  If pear means you could be classified toned curvy and you look great like her, then so be it. Smile

...And this is exactly why I like being a pear. Thanks, Pom!

(01-08-2013, 04:52 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Yh im sure shes not hourglass but then the hips seem too small from the front and the shoulders to in proportion with hips to be a true pear id say more of a rectangle look from the front than a pear but with a perky ass and extremely flat stomach but not a narrow waist from the front looking fit though so it doesnt really matter of which figure you look healthier than most i dont think most women fit the shapes exactly.
Its funny though im sure the figures can change maybe i was pretty much flat chest 'pear' wider hips but wide shoulders too with nbe now i am very hourglass looking all the way i want to keep this but also continue nbe so im looking to build more thighs and butt to not let my breast take over my butt i will say though i still gain fat to my butt not to my breast when not on nbe like my original figure.

Haha more of a rectangle than a pear, huh? I can understand what you're saying, but I think that goes back to what Abi said that it is hard to tell that I am a pear because I am toned, which is true. If I were any bit of a rectangle, I'd be gaining fat first in my torso, not in my legs and butt as I do. Body shape is determined by where you place your body fat, which is why from your description of yourself it sounds like you are a natural pear (even though you MADE your body to have hourglass proportions, your body is naturally pear, if that makes any sense). But, if you don't have much fat on your body, it's gonna be less obvious where you gain the fat. My hips were much wider (obviously) when I was fatter in college, and a couple months ago before I went on my break and lost most of my muscle mass Dodgy but being this way with not a lot of fat on my body, I am more than happy. They are wide hips for a tone figure, and I am very curvy for a girl with very low body fat percentage. You should see me when I gain a lot of fat: my hips and thighs are so big that they don't know where to go, and my waist stays almost the same as you see in the photo. When I gain fat, my hips and thighs just look sloppy, so this time around I would like to build up my hips with muscle. It will be more difficult, but will look 10x better. So I am very happy with the genetics and body build that God gave me. I just need to WORK IT again and get my workout on!

Oh and thanks for giving me the extra motivation I need to workout my tensor fasciae latae muscle, gluteus medius, and gluteus minumus more (as well as get rid of the last remnants of love handles I seem to be sporting. I am trying to lose fat but I just recently started to have cravings again for the first time in 2 years!). I have only been told voluntarily by anyone and everyone that I have a curvy waist-to-hip shape but now that there is ONE person whom I have come across who does not agree, I have now a reason to go the extra mile! Tongue haha Even though I know you see what you see due to the reasons posted above... I focus so much on my gluteus maximus for a nice J-Lo butt that I forget the other muscles to further accentuate my hips. So, thanks for the push Wink

(21-08-2013, 10:29 AM)sara_aaa19 Wrote:  Hii timarie
I REALLy loved your figure . Actually I can say it is my dream figure (of course with more boobs Big Grin)
I have some questions for you hope that u can help me
1- Actually I have a really skinny thighs that I think it's hard to gain big muscles.. so do u think It's better to train once a week to give my muscles more chance to grow?
2- how long have u trained before your break?
3- I'm more interested in having a bigger thighs and hips rather than bigger butt.. bcz my butt isn't that flat
So what are the best workouts that may target the thighs most?
In the end sorry if I have many language mistakes as English is not my first language
Thank you so much your help would be very appreciated

About the figure but with more boobs--thanks! and haha yes, that is why I am on BN Wink
1--Definitely no more than 2x a week. 1-2 times a week is what is recommended for muscle building! BUT diet is a huge factor that a lot of people overlook. You will struggle gaining muscle if you do not consume the right amount of healthy fats and proteins and calories. I would encourage you to read the earlier half of my thread where I discuss diet more.
2--Before I went on my break, I believe it was a year and a couple months. I was not on this forum for the first year of my workout routine. If you would like to see a quick summary of what my gains were in how many months time and with what variable changes, you can look at my first posts of this thread. It should be posted there.
3--Almost every compound exercise known for building the glutes (such as squats, leg press, walking lunges, etc) also build the thighs. This is why I do not bother with any isolation exercises for my quads (which are your muscles in your thighs) because I want to build them less. It depends on HOW you do those compound exercises that determine if you will build your quads or your glutes more. When I do my walking lunges, I focus on squeezing the gluteal muscle of my back leg as I raise up and forward out of the lower position, as well as focussing on the gluteal muscle of the forward leg when pushing up but focusing on pushing through the heel. I do the same when I do my hill sprints (accelerating by pushing through with the back leg and squeezing my glutes all the way). If you want to build your quads, there are various ways to do that as well. BUT I would first recommend you to strengthen your mind-muscle connection with your quads before jumping into compound exercises. I naturally have a strong mind-muscle connection with my quads due to the downhill skiing I have been doing since I was 3 years old, and it has been tricky trying to un-do it for the sake of focusing on gluteal muscle building. I would recommend you to do some wall sitting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDjKeOCgisw and some quad isolation exercises (such as quad/leg extensions http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRQpiTwUeyM) to strengthen that mind-muscle connection with your quads. Then, this will help you to utilize your quads more when you go to do compound exercises. As I have posted earlier in my thread (I think post #32 on page 4), it is in the compound exercises that you will gain most of your muscle growth because of the increase in growth hormones and testosterone released during compound exercises (which are not released nearly as much in isolation exercises). Then, do your leg press and squats without going any deeper than 90 degrees, keep your feet less forward and more beneath your knees, and push more through the balls of your feet. With walking lunges, focus more on pushing your body up from the lower position by pushing up from your forward leg through the balls of your feet. I would also not go any deeper than 90 degrees with this exercise as well. Also, sprinting and jumping is great for quads... you just have to make sure that (if you do sprinting) you pull through with your forward leg instead of your extended leg when you sprint, and push through your toes most definitely. Jumping activates more quads than glutes anyway, so I don't think you have to worry about the technique with that one (this is why vertical jumpers experience "quad-lock" so it might be something in which you would be interested). These are just some examples, I hope it helps! Here is a website that I came across that mentions everything I recommended, plus some: http://www.muscleandstrength.com/article...-mass.html . And if you want some information on building the hips, you can see this thread: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15530&highlight=dips. It is actually through building three of the gluteal muscles that you will be widening your hips (the ones I mention above in my response to BonitaDD). Or, you could always give birth. That is one sure way to widen the hips Wink

(22-08-2013, 03:47 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I don't know, I never did any weight lifting, gym type stuff or took and supplements. I'd walk a lot, ride a bike a few miles nearly every day, swim a lot and play drums at a gig at about 1 to 5 or 6 times a month and at rehearsals about once or twice a week and my bod was pretty ripping, but normal, not grossly muscular looking. Sadly, in the past 15 years, I lost the "ability" to do all of those thins as often as I'd like (I don't have a bike anymore, I'm way too busy at home or at work to go for long walks or bike rides, the pool had to be filled in, the band broke up and then my singer died 3 years ago.) The past few weeks, I've been noticing how I seem to be getting weak just from even not playing drums very often anymore!! I GOTTA set up the stage set and play more often!! The V-Drums are great, but I just can't do with them what I'd do on my acoustic stage set. :-\

What can I say, resistance is resistance. It's just that massive weights lifted in weight lifting is MORE resistance, but what you used to do was still a form of resistance. Also, you may have a body type like mine (at least my upper body) that easily responds to any resistance, which is awesome! But, I guess I really don't know what you mean by "ripping, but normal" because honestly "ripping" is not normal at all! haha. And of course you were not grossly muscular looking. Even the women weight lifting in the gym cannot get that look unless they take steroids. I hope you are able to get back to some of your preferred activities!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon