Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New program soon -ADVICE?-Should I begin topical at same time?

Star 

Hello lovely ladiesSmile

I am soon going to begin a new program. Im just going to add hops to my current program and ramp up on fg. I currently take small doses of pm, 2000 sp, and take Natural Curves in the last two weeks.

I did take pm this month, but in even smaller doses than usual, and for the last two weeks I took nothing, still am not. I was trying to wean off the pm and let everything else just flush out. I began taking a detox tea after the last day of pm which I plan to continue up until day one. Is this a good enough cleanse to begin fresh next month?

Also, I just ordered boobystacked. Should I begin my modified herbal program AND the topoical boobystacked at the same time? Or should I wait a while to add the boobystacked to help push me along after a few months of herbs?
Sorry, I didnt realize I had so much to say! Any help will be GR8Ly appreciated!!!<3

hmmm, I haven't taken boobystacked but I checked out the ingredient list and it says it contains many of the same ingredients you are already taking. Also it contains PM, which you mentioned you were trying to take less of. I have used topical PM cream but a purely PM base one rather than a mixture. I can tell you that it DOES contain enough estrogen to alter your monthly cycle so you might want to be cautious not to overdo it. Seem to me like you will be end up ramping up the dosages you already taking.

That is what I am trying to do ramp up doses eventually, but after a break so my receptors are more responsive.
Yes, the cream has stuff that I am already on. My reasoning was to see if the cream does yield results to max out on it, then continue with oral herbs. I wanna give it a chance on its on. Thank you.

I am starting to think I will just begin boobystacked when it arrives and take it with fillers like gelatin, collagen, epo and borage. And massage as well. During this coming month while Im on boobystacked, I think I'll have my hormones tested, then begin herbs again in May with the results in mind. Im going to need a new program page soon I guess.

How does that sound?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon