Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbs results will last?

HelloSmile I wanted to ask you guys,after you stop the herbs treatment,the results will stay? I tried once fenugreek for a month,my boobs grew but after i stoped the treatment they came back to normal..i don't know,maybe because i took it just one month,but i want to start it again,with more herbs and i'm wondering if the results will last(sorry for my english)

Depends on what you take. Fenugreek will increase prolactin, so your breasts produce milk. Which will cause them to get bigger. But when you stop prolactin will drop and the milk production will stop and your breasts go back to normal. I don't know about long term use. You could possibly cycle it to grow the lobules.

well i tought about maca,saw palmetto and wild yam

You really need to learn what is the purpose of each supplement if you want to build a regime that will work for yourself.

What herbs do work permanently then? or are most likely too. I was under the impression that no matter what you would have to take something, maybe just a reduced dosage, in order to maintain any additional breast tissue.

Fucking READ people! Big Grin

With that said, you can never be too sure what type of lasting effect herbs will have. Your hormonal output also has much to do with it. So this is why the major point of nbe is to have hormonal balance!

(18-03-2013, 03:02 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Fucking READ people! Big Grin

With that said, you can never be too sure what type of lasting effect herbs will have. Your hormonal output also has much to do with it. So this is why the major point of nbe is to have hormonal balance!

thank you for your answer..anyway now i know that i am to young for herbs,i will try massage and i hope i will find something more,good for my age

Most women that gain with herbs appear to keep their results. That's my impression anyway. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon