Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How Long Did It Take You To Reach 1 Cup Larger

Question 

or Whatever Size Larger?

Month? Week?

How long do you Noogleberry for?

What are Your Current Results compared to when you Began?

I'd say at least 6 months maybe even a year. And then will it be real growth?

(17-03-2013, 02:17 AM)SpitH20 Wrote:  or Whatever Size Larger?

Month? Week?

How long do you Noogleberry for?

What are Your Current Results compared to when you Began?

I think it is depending on your current breast tissue. The first 2 wks my swelling was very limited. I then started using the Flax oil which helps my skin stretching more. Now it is easier to fill out the cup but I haven't able to go up the cup yet as I have very little of breast tissue after lost a bundle of weight and I have been extensively pumping for 60 days.

-V

4 months for one cup size is pretty average for people who do see results with the noogleberry.

I started out pretty much flat (just a pointy nipple) and now I'm a full B cup...and my shape is a lot rounder and more normal looking (I only pump one breast).

I've been pumping for a year now. I didn't get any lasting swelling until around 9 months in.

bustybabe, did you take pictures of your progress. I would love to see more pics of progress. I think pics keep me going. I am currently tracking mine month by month. Encouraging you went up to B,Big Grin Congrats...

I'd say 3 to 4 month mark! Be patient!

It all depends on you whether you are going for surgery or some pills or creams it depends on that...See according to me many women prefer to go for taking some pills or using creams because surgery is bit risky...
Now-a-days women are using some pills for breast enhancement beauty which proved to be effective without end side-effects....

I forgot to say, 4 months is the normal time frame if you're at least an A cup. If you're an AA or less (or your breasts are abnormal or underdeveloped), it's probably going to take a lot longer to see any changes. Maybe half a year to a year, and some people don't even see a full cup by then.

(22-05-2013, 07:09 PM)tinytots Wrote:  bustybabe, did you take pictures of your progress. I would love to see more pics of progress. I think pics keep me going. I am currently tracking mine month by month. Encouraging you went up to B,Big Grin Congrats...

Thanks! I did take some pictures, I have one on this forum but it's outdated.

Are you on the noogleberry forum? If not, I suggest checking it out, they have a ton of before and afters in their gallery! There are a lot of impressive ones there.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon