Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boobie batter with Soy powder

Hi everyone,

I am new in this forum and I am going to start my program soon...
I am trying to make my own boobie batter...I don't want to use fenugreek because of the smell...
I work like 10 hours a day and I can't apply fenugreek and go to work with it Tongue

So I wonder if I can use soy powder instead of fenugreek and have it mixed with some oil or cream for massage...
I am just confused about the dosage...I have soy powder in capsules of 35 mg and 75 mg...
So, can anyone advise me???How many capsules should I use? and how much oil or cream goes with it???

Thanks in advance Big Grin

(15-03-2013, 10:40 PM)iamnormajean Wrote:  Hi everyone,

I am new in this forum and I am going to start my program soon...
I am trying to make my own boobie batter...I don't want to use fenugreek because of the smell...
I work like 10 hours a day and I can't apply fenugreek and go to work with it Tongue

So I wonder if I can use soy powder instead of fenugreek and have it mixed with some oil or cream for massage...
I am just confused about the dosage...I have soy powder in capsules of 35 mg and 75 mg...
So, can anyone advise me???How many capsules should I use? and how much oil or cream goes with it???

Thanks in advance Big Grin
My massage oil is made of Flax seed oil. Olive oil, PM, and essential oils which smells heavenly. I make a punch with soy powder every morning after my workout.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon