Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Effects of Evening primrose oil?

Since starting NBE ive only used the noogleberry, and oil for massage. In the oil theres broken evening primrose and cod liver oil capsules, almond oil, and olive oil. Since starting (around 5-6 weeks now) my bust has had a perminent growth (im assuming) of at least 2 inches, but my butt has also increased from 33in to 34.5. Obviously due to this ive gained a few pounds. But theyre the only measurements that have changed, my waist has thankfully stayed more or less 26in, as well as my underbust staying the same.

Do you think this is down to EVP? As i may start taking them orally if this is the case. Although im not sure im 100% comfortable with how fast ive grown.

Also. I only assume the 2 inches is perminent growth as i stayed that size over a week of no NBE (im actually 3 inches bigger but the extra inch goes away if i dont massage)

Quote:Do you think this is down to EVP? As i may start taking them orally if this is the case. Although im not sure im 100% comfortable with how fast ive grown.

I don't think it is down to the EVP, probably the combination of noogle, massage and evp. The noogle and massage are what are increasing blood flow to your breasts so they would be major contributors to your growth.

You can take EVP orally, although it is an omega-6 fatty acid, which are normally known to be inflamitories, EVP has actually been proven to have anti-inflamitory agents. Very good for women. But as people tend to get more omega6 in their diet than they do omega3, you should probably take your cod liver oil supplements also if you decide to take the EVP. Balancing the omegas is important

Oh yeah i understand that, its my larger behind that puzzles me! Not complaining though since its one of my goals..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon