Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Breast "Potion"?

Heart 

Hello everyone! Smile

I've been doing a lot of research on this blog and it has been amazing being able to see everyone's progress and input, so I thought I should share what I plan on doing and my progress.

I am new to the NBE program. I am a 30AA (teeny tiny), its been hard to follow other people's progress because they started at a much bigger size, & I look like I haven't even hit puberty yet lol.

So anyway let me start with the products I've been using
- Empty lotion container from Target
- Some spare lotion to mix with the herbs
- Flaxseed Oil (from target)
- Fenugreek (from amazon)
- Pueraria mirifica (from amazon)
- Enhancement Blend extract (from Greenbush Natural)

Now I know this may sound crazy, but I literally made my own "potion" by taking out the herbs from the capsules (not ALL just a handful) as well as the extract and shook it altogether to make it a complete breast enhancement lotion.

Now before I tell you guys my progress let me just mention that:
- I'm 20 years old.
- I'm very thin & can't gain weight for the life of me.
- I just started a week ago.

Now to the progress,

So far it's been a week and my breasts look plumper. They bounce way more than they ever have, I haven't measured (which I should have) but it's not like a cup size or half a cup size or anything like that since it's only been a week. But I thought I should share this since I'm SOO excited to see this happening in just one week.

My goal is a full B cup. I will be posting more as I progress with my lotion Smile

ALSO, I will not post pictures as of now. It is completely out of my comfort zone, and maybe when I grow a little bigger I will, but I will make sure to measure and share the growth in measurements Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon